Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Action League Checklist (DCU & Batman:Brave & the Bold)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:54 am 
obsolete and uniquely stupid subnic

Updated: moved wave four from unreleased into the checklist since it's starting to show up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 am 
Daniel Pickett

man. Looking over this check list tehre are still quite a few figures that have not been released. Some like Bronze Tiger, Sinestro and Deadman have been working into the new DC Universe Action League line but we still need that Robin, Transforming Batman and Solomon Grundy.

Also was the Atom ever actually released as a single? Does anyone actually have one? I've seen all the other singles just never the Atom and I've never seen one pop up on Ebay either.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:29 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

I've got the Atom but mine is from eBay. I have no idea if it was ever released.

Much like the Strazynski "pants" wonder woman that is currently making the rounds on eBay that I still want/need.

I'm longing for a chance at the Grundy and Robin figures. If we don't get the "man-bat" I'll probably be ok.

Glad to know that at least the Glider-Plas is coming in wave 5? 6? ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 pm 
Aspires to be #1

Would it be too much trouble to break this checklist into BBB and Action League? Or at least label them as such.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 am 

j1h15233 wrote:
Would it be too much trouble to break this checklist into BBB and Action League? Or at least label them as such.

The alphabetical section doesn't have that, but when you scroll down to the checklist by series is says which is BBB and which is DCU.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 am 
Aspires to be #1

xrmc20 wrote:
j1h15233 wrote:

The alphabetical section doesn't have that, but when you scroll down to the checklist by series is says which is BBB and which is DCU.

You're right, I didn't notice the distinctions. They just blended in as I was scanning through the lists.

Post subject: Re: Action League Checklist (Batman: Brave & the Bold minis)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:32 pm 
proverbial old fart

xrmc20 wrote:
I updated the checklist, and here are images of what hasn't been released yet (many of which haven't even been confirmed officially by Mattel):

Black Lightning, Wildcat, Scarecrow, Guy Gardner, Dr. Polaris
Elasti Man, Silver Cyclone, Dyna-Mite, Scarlet Scarab
Deluxe packs: Chemo, Bat-Copter
Black Manta, Plastic Man, Batman [underwater gear], Red Tornado, Blue Beetle
Bronze Tiger
Metal Men (Alloy)
Batman (in bat form, from season 1 episode "Return of the Fearsome Fangs!")

I know that some of these, like Bronze Tiger made it onto the shelves, but what about Ted/Blue Beetle and some of the others?

Post subject: Re: Action League Checklist (Batman: Brave & the Bold minis)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 pm 

Glenn2000 wrote:
I know that some of these, like Bronze Tiger made it onto the shelves, but what about Ted/Blue Beetle and some of the others?

At the bottom of the checklist there is a section for figs that we have seen that haven't been released. I've tried to update that list when we hear new info, so if there isn't any information that means that it hasn't been released at retail and there are no known plans for it to be released.

Planned Fifth Wave of Doubles in Batman: Brave Bold packaging (pictured on back of Chemo box that was released June 2010)
_ Batman [Green Lantern] & Sinestro [Green Lantern] (this Sinestro released in a Green Lantern movie 3-pack)
_ Batman [Phantom] & Deadman (Deadman planned for release in wave 4 of DCU 2-packs)
_ Batman [Mutated] & Bronze Tiger (Bronze Tiger planned for release in wave 4 of DCU 2-packs)
_ Robin [Dick Grayson, Earth 2 version] & Solomon Grundy

Figures shown at SDCC 2009, and/or on Action League poster given away free at SDCC 2009:
_ Batman [underwater gear] (part of mission playset 2) [shown again at NYCC 2011]
_ Batman [black/grey w/ black legs] (part of mission playset 1)
_ Black Manta [no spear] (part of mission playset 2)
_ Blue Beetle [Ted Kord] (figure also displayed at SDCC)
_ Plastic Man [as glider] (part of mission playset 1) (this version of Plastic Man planned for wave 6 of DCU 2-packs)
_ Red Tornado w/ legs and a tornado piece on arm (figure also displayed at SDCC)
_ Mission playset 1 = Batman [black/grey w/ black legs], Plastic Man [as glider], Teradactyl (seen in Mattel's SDCC 2009 slideshow)
_ Mission playset 2 = Batman [underwater gear], Black Manta [no spear], Shark (seen in Mattel's SDCC 2009 slideshow)

Figures seen in online photos, via ebay:
_ Shazam
_ Martian Manhunter [translucent]

_ Dyna-Mite
_ Elasti Man
_ Metal Men [as combined form (Alloy?)]
_ Scarlet Scarab
_ Silver Cyclone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:36 pm 
proverbial old fart

Thanks! I appreciate it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 pm 

Checklist updated with DCU 2-packs wave 5 (Flashpoint themed wave) showing up at retail.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 pm 

Checklist updated with news of TRU 5-pack from Toy Fair 2012.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:26 am 
Resin

Im one of the NEWBIES around here but.......I have a few quick questions :

Listed below (from the list on page 1)..... so did these 2 SETs ever get released :

Planned Fifth Wave of Doubles in Batman: Brave Bold packaging (pictured on back of Chemo box that was released June 2010)
_ Batman [Mutated] & Bronze Tiger (Bronze Tiger released in wave 4 of DCU 2-packs)
_ Robin [Dick Grayson, Earth 2 version] & Solomon Grundy

(i PICKED UP BRONZE TIGER.....where is Mutated BATMAN ?????)

Second question......:
This list was updated Feb 24th......I have seen this one (highlighed), DOES ANYONE HAVE A RELEASE DATE FOR THE OTHERS ??

Figures/items shown at SDCC 2009, and/or on Action League poster given away free at SDCC 2009, but have never been released or officially scheduled for release (items that are set to be released have been removed from this list):
_ Black Manta [no spear] (part of mission playset 2)
_ Blue Beetle [Ted Kord] (figure displayed at SDCC)
_ [color=#FFFF40]Red Tornado w/ legs and a tornado piece on arm (figure also displayed at SDCC)_ [/color]
_ Mission playset 1 = Batman [black/grey w/ black legs], Plastic Man [as glider], Teradactyl (seen in Mattel's SDCC 2009 slideshow)
_ Mission playset 2 = Batman [underwater gear], Black Manta [no spear], Shark (seen in Mattel's SDCC 2009 slideshow)

and the LAST question: WHERE CAN I BUY THESE GUYS .......????????? (price doesnt matter)

_ Dyna-Mite
_ Elasti Man
_ Scarlet Scarab
_ Silver Cyclone

Davis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:07 am 

to_count wrote:
so did these 2 SETs ever get released...(i PICKED UP BRONZE TIGER.....where is Mutated BATMAN ?????)

No. These two sets were never released. The Bronze Tiger was eventually released in a different 2-pack, but there are currently no plans for Mattel to release the Mutated Batman, Earth-2 Robin, or the Solomon Grundy (in his Batman: Brave/Bold design).

to_count wrote:
DOES ANYONE HAVE A RELEASE DATE FOR THE OTHERS?

There are currently no known plans for when any of these items will be released, and it looks like they will not be. I've been updating the list when new info comes out.

to_count wrote:
Red Tornado w/ legs and a tornado piece on arm

I'm pretty sure you would be the only person to have seen that one. As far as I know, it was never released. Did you see it on ebay?

to_count wrote:
WHERE CAN I BUY THESE GUYS .......?????????
_ Dyna-Mite
_ Elasti Man
_ Scarlet Scarab
_ Silver Cyclone

These were never released, so your only place to look is ebay, or maybe a collector who got them off ebay.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:12 am 
Tis' but a pup

xrmc20 wrote:
to_count wrote:
Red Tornado w/ legs and a tornado piece on arm

I'm pretty sure you would be the only person to have seen that one. As far as I know, it was never released. Did you see it on ebay?

Really? You mean I accidentally got something rare off eBay and didn't even know it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 am 

Maybe I missed something, or I'm forgetting this one. Does anybody have pics of the fig in package and loose? Did you buy it loose off ebay?

EDIT: I checked ebay's completed auctions, and there were a couple of these recently sold on ebay (both by the same seller from Hong Kong). So it looks like this one is another one of the China/ebay specials. I'm still pretty sure that it has never been officially released or offered at retail.

EDIT 2:
JuliusMarx wrote:
Also was the Atom ever actually released as a single? Does anyone actually have one? I've seen all the other singles just never the Atom and I've never seen one pop up on Ebay either.

I can't remember where I got it from (retail or ebay), but I bought that one packaged, and if it was from ebay it wasn't from a seller in China.

Last edited by xrmc20 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next