Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:59 am 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10464
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
alcinde4 wrote:
Has anyone gotten the email from Matty about the DCIE sub renewing yet? I got my monthly MOTUC one about 3 days ago. I'm just wondering if I should be concerned.


Haven't gotten mine either, but considering Flash is delayed they may be holding off on charging for him where with MOTUC only Spector is delayed so they're charging for the others, too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 am 
User avatar
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 am
Posts: 6104
Location: Atlanta, GA
Jim_Abell wrote:
alcinde4 wrote:
Has anyone gotten the email from Matty about the DCIE sub renewing yet? I got my monthly MOTUC one about 3 days ago. I'm just wondering if I should be concerned.


Haven't gotten mine either, but considering Flash is delayed they may be holding off on charging for him where with MOTUC only Spector is delayed so they're charging for the others, too.


Delayed again? Or are you just referring to the initial delay?

_________________
Hasbro is the way to go.

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:09 am 
5th Horseman
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 786
nope. Got my Masters and my 30th. No CIE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:25 pm 
active in the community
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 93
Location: Connecticut
Nothing here for me either yet, and I did get the notice about my MOTUC and 30th already, so you guys are not alone on this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:30 am 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10464
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
alcinde4 wrote:
Delayed again? Or are you just referring to the initial delay?


They'd said in the last week or two that Spector and Flash were going to be arriving at the docks around sale day so there would be a roughly seven day delay in shipping if the order contained either of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:55 pm 
User avatar
my tummy itches
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 am
Posts: 482
Location: Kegworth, just around the corner from Gotham, England
When does the charge appear on your card?

I've been checking mine the last few days and haven't seen it yet.

Jo

_________________
You can't scare me, my little girl has teeth and can move


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 am 
User avatar
Loose, Missing Package
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 10464
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
you_will_forget wrote:
When does the charge appear on your card?

I've been checking mine the last few days and haven't seen it yet.

Jo



Mine charges anywhere from the 8th on but I haven't been charged for the Flash yet, only my MOTUCs. I suspect that the delay in charging for him has to do with the delay in DR receiving the shipment from the docks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 am 
User avatar
declined to be a vampire
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 am
Posts: 2449
Jim_Abell wrote:
you_will_forget wrote:
When does the charge appear on your card?

I've been checking mine the last few days and haven't seen it yet.

Jo



Mine charges anywhere from the 8th on but I haven't been charged for the Flash yet, only my MOTUCs. I suspect that the delay in charging for him has to do with the delay in DR receiving the shipment from the docks.


I know this has been answered, but he's about to ship, right? And Metron too?

_________________
I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:10 am 
User avatar
ABS
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am
Posts: 262
Bunger43 wrote:
I know this has been answered, but he's about to ship, right? And Metron too?


The Jay Garrick Flash will be shipping very soon (as soon as Matty gets their stock), but Metron won't be shipping until next month with Atrocitus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 am 
User avatar
declined to be a vampire
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 am
Posts: 2449
BlackCanary wrote:
Bunger43 wrote:
I know this has been answered, but he's about to ship, right? And Metron too?


The Jay Garrick Flash will be shipping very soon (as soon as Matty gets their stock), but Metron won't be shipping until next month with Atrocitus.


Sweet. Thanks.

_________________
I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:58 am 
User avatar
my tummy itches
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 am
Posts: 482
Location: Kegworth, just around the corner from Gotham, England
Thanks guys - this is my first sub so I wasn't sure how it would go.

Jo

_________________
You can't scare me, my little girl has teeth and can move


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am 
User avatar
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 am
Posts: 8275
Location: Phoenix Metropolitan Area
Yeah, I'm a bit anxious as well.

I almost bought Jay today "just in case." :oops:

_________________
Leave it up to a billionaire to buy the world some time --- Tony Stark

Trade Rating +55 and counting


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm 
shirtless hugger
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1222
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
So does this mean they will send you an email when the product ships?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:21 pm 
User avatar
An Insider
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 1051
I just realized that I have to change my credit card info by phone. Apparently, they've been trying to charge me for Atrocitus since 2/14? once on 2/14, once on 4/10 & 4/14, and then they tried to charge 23.70 today for Atrocitus and Metron?
I changed my sub payment info this evening, but I am seriously confused by this.

_________________
Mattel 6": Crossbow Batman, Duel Blade Batman, Shield Strike Batman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DC Universe Club Infinite Earths discussion
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:04 am 
User avatar
Corporate Spin Monkey
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 2394
Location: Kent, England
zaxilla2 wrote:
I just realized that I have to change my credit card info by phone. Apparently, they've been trying to charge me for Atrocitus since 2/14? once on 2/14, once on 4/10 & 4/14, and then they tried to charge 23.70 today for Atrocitus and Metron?
I changed my sub payment info this evening, but I am seriously confused by this.


Hey thats what I had on my order history too. So I take it I need to update my credit card details also? Gonna go do that now.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © www.actionfigureinsider.com


[ Time : 0.060s | 12 Queries | GZIP : Off ]