Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: DC Sub Shipment Confirmation: Jay is on his way
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:35 pm 
shirtless hugger

Just checked my credit card website, and I've got a pending charge for one of my subs of $23.70 (cost of the figure plus shipping, minus the $30 for Metron). So, there's that. My other sub hasn't hit the card yet.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Joe G. wrote:
Just checked my credit card website, and I've got a pending charge for one of my subs of $23.70 (cost of the figure plus shipping, minus the $30 for Metron). So, there's that. My other sub hasn't hit the card yet.

That sounds totally...normal.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:03 pm 
Aspires to be #1

Joe G. wrote:

I have one for 30 and one for 35. Why are they different?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:14 pm 

on your bank account/credit card? Seems like it's time to call DR/Matty CS.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:24 pm 
5" Scale

After reading this I checked my bank accounts and yes, I have a pending charge for $25.91 and on the wrong account. I called ages ago and updated the card I wanted to use. This is ridiculous way to run a business.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:02 am 
PVC

Crap. I had to cancel a card and forgot to update it. But maybe I saved myself if Mattel is pulling $100 out of peoples accounts when they only have one sub.

Though now I see an email with bill for $58.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 am 
Hangin' with the big boys

I got a similar email saying that I owe $100.35 for 2 Jay's shipped. (15 + 15 + 10.55 shipping = 40.55). I just checked my credit card statement online, and I was charged the correct $40.55, so it seems as if there is just an error with the email.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:40 am 

baddasspk wrote:
I got a similar email saying that I owe $100.35 for 2 Jay's shipped. (15 + 15 + 10.55 shipping = 40.55). I just checked my credit card statement online, and I was charged the correct $40.55, so it seems as if there is just an error with the email.

Add 30 + 30 for the two Metrons, which had already been processed months ago, and you get $100.35. The e-mail doesn't necessarily contain an error but has some accounting on the invoice that would be best to not have there in order to avoid confusion, questions about the actual charges, etc.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:05 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

S. Griffin wrote:
baddasspk wrote:

Add 30 + 30 for the two Metrons, which had already been processed months ago, and you get $100.35. The e-mail doesn't necessarily contain an error but has some accounting on the invoice that would be best to not have there in order to avoid confusion, questions about the actual charges, etc.

yes, clearly it's a giant cluster-f that will confuse the hell of pretty much everyone, but Im happy that it was just a mistake that I was quickly able to confirm.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:37 pm 
5th Horseman

I NEVER even got a shipping notice!!! My Jay just showed up on Friday! I was like what the huh?!?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:47 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Guys,

Check your credit card statements online, the invoice sent out was clearly a mistake (albeit a giant cluster-f of a mistake). My invoice says that I was to be charged $100.55 for my 2 Jay's, however when I checked my credit card statement online, it was only charged the $40.55 that it should be with shipping.

I was just as confused & angry as everyone else, but it took 2 minutes to confirm that it was just a mistake on the invoice.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 am 
Aspires to be #1

Well mine is still wrong. One of my subs charged me 30 dollars and the other one charged me 35. I guess I've got to contact CS and find out why I paid more for one Flash than the other one.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 am 
Loose, Missing Package

I still haven't gotten a renewal notice and nothing has been charged to my card... *grumble*...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:43 am 
Aspires to be #1

I don't know if any of you get the email digest from the Matty forums, but there were a ton of questions about this issue on the matty boards so they are at least aware of the problem. That doesn't excuse this at all though. They've had almost a year to have this all lined up and ready to go and they completely botched it so far.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:20 am 
5" Scale

Jim_Abell wrote:
I still haven't gotten a renewal notice and nothing has been charged to my card... *grumble*...

Well you wouldnt get a Renewal notice, b/c your sub hasnt renewed, those emails only start with the 2nd figure.

I was able to use the UPS reference # trick to find out my Jay will be here on Wednesday, but I never got an email saying he has shipped and nothing has been charged to my card for him lol

I love my subs, god I just hate dealing with DR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next