Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: DC Sub Shipment Confirmation: Jay is on his way
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Well, I didn't get any notice at all and there's no order history and my card hasn't been charged. My MOTUC subs should arrive next week, my day-of order should arrive on Wednesday, but nothing on my DCIE subs...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 am 
5" Scale

Jim_Abell wrote:
Well, I didn't get any notice at all and there's no order history and my card hasn't been charged. My MOTUC subs should arrive next week, my day-of order should arrive on Wednesday, but nothing on my DCIE subs...

Did you try the UPS ref trick? Find the original order number you placed your DCIE sub, copy that and go to ups.com and go to track a package, there should be something on the left of the screen where you can search by ref #, paste your order number there.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Has anyone who got "Newgistics" tracking info actually seen their package move?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:06 am 
categorically opposed

fball13z wrote:
Did you try the UPS ref trick? Find the original order number you placed your DCIE sub, copy that and go to ups.com and go to track a package, there should be something on the left of the screen where you can search by ref #, paste your order number there.

I tried that today, and sure enough, Jay will be here on Wednesday. No email, no charge, but Jay's coming.

I hope he's free.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:23 am 
Loose, Missing Package

fball13z wrote:

Can't do the UPS trick when mine doesn't ship by UPS (I'll take slow anyday over trying to figure out to which house UPS delivered my box).

Anyway... no sooner than I've said this I got my shipping notice... 2 DCIE subs at $30, plus shipping of $13.15 for a grand total of $288.15!?!?! I'm going to guess that what ever we were charged back in July is what is showing up as the total plus shipping now. I've got 2 MOTUC, 2 DCIE, 1 Voltron plus the 2 Ghostbusters that didn't happen which would total out to $275 which becomes $288.15 after adding the shipping... What the hell are their accountants smoking?...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

Jim_Abell wrote:
What the hell are their accountants smoking?...

Well what ever it is, I bet they pay for it with these ramped up invoices! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:03 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Well, here's what my Order Confirmation email says:

Shipping Summary
Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
Club Infinite Earths 2012 Subscription - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $20.00
Shipping: $8.70
Total: $63.40
Shipment and Billing Details

But according to my bank, I've got a pending Charge of: $31.

Neither of those numbers makes any sense.

Now, to make it just a tad bit more confusing, wasn't Jay offered for sale on the site "day of" for $18? I thought the figures that were bought "day of" would have a slight price increase to them over the ones purchased in the sub? Why are some people's subs $20, some $15, and "day of" somewhere in the middle?

Seriously, this is a whole new Bung-up from the DR/Matty team and it needs to be solved yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:42 am 
Aspires to be #1

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
Well, here's what my Order Confirmation email says:

Shipping Summary
Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
Club Infinite Earths 2012 Subscription - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $20.00
Shipping: $8.70
Total: $63.40
Shipment and Billing Details

But according to my bank, I've got a pending Charge of: $31.

Neither of those numbers makes any sense.

Now, to make it just a tad bit more confusing, wasn't Jay offered for sale on the site "day of" for $18? I thought the figures that were bought "day of" would have a slight price increase to them over the ones purchased in the sub? Why are some people's subs $20, some $15, and "day of" somewhere in the middle?

Seriously, this is a whole new Bung-up from the DR/Matty team and it needs to be solved yesterday.

We're having similar problems. One of my subs is charging me 15 dollars for Jay, which is right. The other one is charging me 20, which is WRONG.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:52 am 
shirtless hugger

I was only charged $20.28 from Matty for my Jay.

So, as said before, the emails are wrong. Stupidly, and disgustingly wrong.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:09 am 
5" Scale

Ham Salad wrote:
I was only charged $20.28 from Matty for my Jay.

So, as said before, the emails are wrong. Stupidly, and disgustingly wrong.

Digital River Math is the only thing to blame

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 am 
5" Scale

I'm starting to wonder if they're trying to charge me $18 instead of $15.00. I initially thought it was maybe tax, now I'm not so sure. Debating on if I'm calling today or tomorrow. With a toddler I don't have too much time to stay on the phone. For whoever ask, I've seen no movement on my package and the order# is not a package tracking number to check on UPS.com either.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:14 am 
categorically opposed

The_Donster wrote:
For whoever ask, I've seen no movement on my package and the order# is not a package tracking number to check on UPS.com either.

You don't use the order number as the tracking number. If you go to UPS.com then choose "Tracking" in the top menu, a new page will pop up. On the lefthand side, pick "Track by Reference."

Put your order number in as the reference number and fill in as much of the rest as you can.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:59 am 
5" Scale

Yep, nothing MoMoney. I have to assume my figure hasn't shipped. Yes, this is figure we're talking about and not world peace, but c'mon Matty, get your act together. You've had 3 years to get DR on track and they are still messing things up. I think it is time for someone else to handle this or handle things internally. I'm going to suggest those who had issues with their initial order to please contact Matty's Consumer Affairs number, (800)524-8697 and file a complaint on how the club is being handled. By 3 years this should be running like clock work. Sorry Matty and DR, but this isn't how you run a business.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:02 am 
ABS

bnjmnrlyr wrote:

j1h15233 wrote:
We're having similar problems. One of my subs is charging me 15 dollars for Jay, which is right. The other one is charging me 20, which is WRONG.

What you are both experiencing is Matty's initial subscription offering price mistake last July. When Club Infinite Earths first went on sale, they had incorrectly listed the price as $20 instead of $15 per figure. As a result, anyone who bought the Club Infinite Earths subscription during this time point is getting charged $20 per figure.

After several users brought the price discrepancy to Scott's attention, it was changed to the correct $15 per figure. Scott then confirmed that the actual cost was $15 and that subscribers would only be charged the correct $15 and not the incorrect $20. Most likely you both bought a subscription during that initial period where they had the incorrect price up and forgot about the issue after being reassured that the correct price was put up.

If you purchased the sub after this mistaken pricing period, your cost per figure was probably correctly charged at $15 per figure. My guess, j1h15233, is that you bought your 2 subs at 2 different times. One during the initial incorrect price period, and one after the price was corrected. If you bought both subs at the same time, then I don't have an explanation.

Regardless, no one who subscribed should be charged more than $15 for the Club Infinite Earth's Figure. That said, many people who bought subs while the price was incorrectly listed back in July are also the same ones finding that they are being charged $20 now. Unfortunately, Matty is still to blame and you must deal with DR.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:36 pm 
declined to be a vampire

I think I should be able to cancel my sub on this alone.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next