Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE PLAYSET THREAD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 pm 
Disney is not his cup of tea

Titan Speck wrote:

nope. Playmates made a "build a bridge" with their 3 3/4" ST movie figures. I thought that AA finished theirs. :o

Forgot about that!

No, Playmates never made Lt. Merryweather and his piece so the whole bridge is incomplete. They only made 3 of the 4 pieces.

I can't believe I forgot about the new movie line from playmates.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 pm 
Cold-cast

Van Statten wrote:
Titan Speck wrote:

nope. Playmates made a "build a bridge" with their 3 3/4" ST movie figures. I thought that AA finished theirs. :o

Forgot about that!

No, Playmates never made Lt. Merryweather and his piece so the whole bridge is incomplete. They only made 3 of the 4 pieces.

I can't believe I forgot about the new movie line from playmates.

Oh wow. That sucks. At least with the movie set, it ended half way through and left only pieces that weren't hard to custom. Well, sort of. But the ( I assume) helm missing would stick out like a sore thumb.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm 

Not the way it was designed, the helm just stuck out from the middle of the other three so you have Reed and T'Pol on each side of Archer's captain's chair and Merryweather was suppose to extend out in front of his (Archer's) piece

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:28 am 

I so want a fourth! I love this set!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:30 am 
Collector Inspector

I hear ya. I have two so far. I've been thinking about scanning/printing some of the carboard sections to print my own "filler" buildings for a diorama.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 am 

I even have the 3rd one's base which wasn't advertised in the guy's auction so I didn't think to lo0ok but found it at the bottom of the box when I went to throw it out. I now have a fully complete Bugle all with the exception of the slime and even one of my slime packs was never opened but had since dried out. I may paint one a darker color for some variety to match some of the other buildings I have. Which between Spawn Alley, Spidey's Alley playset, Wayne Manor, the Ghostbusters firehouse, the Spider-Man Skyrider Birdge, the Crime Central set and my Daily Bugles I have quite the city block going on! I would like two more firehouses and even one more Crime Central set. I even have my eye on a fisher price firehouse set that has a side fire escape set up.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:11 pm 
MINT!

Van Statten wrote:
I now have a fully complete Bugle all with the exception of the slime and even one of my slime packs was never opened but had since dried out. I may paint one a darker color for some variety to match some of the other buildings I have. Which between Spawn Alley, Spidey's Alley playset, Wayne Manor, the Ghostbusters firehouse, the Spider-Man Skyrider Birdge, the Crime Central set and my Daily Bugles I have quite the city block going on! I would like two more firehouses and even one more Crime Central set. I even have my eye on a fisher price firehouse set that has a side fire escape set up.

Do you have pics of your city anywhere?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm 

A couple pages back here or in my collection thread I do but it's before I had the firehouse and other things. I should snap a picture of everything set up.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 pm 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

Van Statten wrote:
A couple pages back here or in my collection thread I do but it's before I had the firehouse and other things. I should snap a picture of everything set up.

Yes, you should, with and without figures in it.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 pm 
Killer Moth Fanatic

It does sound very cool...looking forward to seeing it again! That last photo with all the figure fighting was a bit too cluttered to really get a sense of where everything was placed :)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 pm 

This holiday weekend I'll put some of it together. Like Mudd asked, I'll do two pictures... one from "I am Legend" with no one about :lol: and another with characters!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm 

A little rushed and hap hazard as I have yet to find a place to break ground so to speak in the home.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:11 pm 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Um....WOW! That's immense! And intense! :)

Where did the Chrysler building come from? And is that other 3 level building (the grey, grittier-looking one) on the left of the Daily Bugle another version of the same Bugle playset?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:16 pm 

The Chrysler building is the Kingpin's lair it opens up from the Spider-Man animated series, and that grey building is the spawn alley.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:48 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

WOW. My wife would kill me.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next