Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Check this out it looks sweet
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2012/05/ ... d-trailer/

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:16 am 
Aspires to be #1

I disagree. It doesn't intrigue me much at all but that could change when I see more of the gameplay.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:36 am 

j1h15233 wrote:
I disagree. It doesn't intrigue me much at all but that could change when I see more of the gameplay.
Really? You weren't intrigued by what looks like a form of vampirism that isn't a burden?

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 am 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

Looks pretty good to me.

Can't wait to kill the vamps in all their monstrous forms. :twisted:

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 am 
declined to be a vampire

I'm just glad I can now attack while on my horse. Take that stupid snow bears and mountain lions.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:27 am 
Aspires to be #1

Nonnahir wrote:
j1h15233 wrote:
Really? You weren't intrigued by what looks like a form of vampirism that isn't a burden?

Eh, I'm a werewolf and I'm happy with it haha.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 pm 

Lol I went werewolf to. It's amazing how you can transform and tear through a dungeon in your beast form

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:57 am 
declined to be a vampire

I have yet to do the warewolf thing with either of my characters. Maybe that'll be the next thing I do.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 am 
Wonderdog

Tom2814 wrote:
I didn't get the Stone of Berenziah the first time I was in the Thalmor Embassy. I didn't even know they existed, and I did the Embassy quest pretty early on. Now I hear that one of the 24 stones is on the second floor of the embassy...and I can't get back in! Apparently I need a key. Anybody know how to do this?

I found the answer to my own question, and I figured I'd put it up here in case anybody's having the same problem. There are two options for you, depending on which patch (if any) you have. If you have no patch or if you have patch 1.3 or earlier: Take your horse to the embassy, pick the outer gate lock, ride in and take your horse up the LEFT stair in the courtyard. Go to the edge of the embassy behind the pine trees and just keep jumping your horse until he clears the fence and gets up on the roof. From there you can get into the embassy via the back door.

If you have patch 1.4 or later, they fixed the problem of the missing Stone, kind of. From the outside of the embassy, bear to the left until you come to the road. Using your local map, go down the road until you come to the cave from which you escaped the embassy that first time. It's called "Reeking Cave" and does not show up on the big map at all. Go into the cave, kill the frost troll if you have to do so (you will) and search for the body of a novice necromancer. The Stone is near the body along with some gold and a skill level-up book.

If you still want to get into the embassy from the Reeking Cave, you can, but it's a bit tricky. Find the fallen log in the cave, go as far up it as you can and turn completely around. If you have all three Words for the Whirlwind Sprint, you can Sprint directly across to the opposite ledge -- the one you can't climb otherwise -- and work your way back to the ladder that leads into the embassy dungeon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 pm 
Aspires to be #1

It's been a lot of fun trying to use the bow all the time. If I hadn't put SO much time into the game already, I might start a second character and go down different paths.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm 
declined to be a vampire

j1h15233 wrote:
It's been a lot of fun trying to use the bow all the time. If I hadn't put SO much time into the game already, I might start a second character and go down different paths.

Ha. I'm like freaking Robin Hood.

I'm just about all moved in. This weekend I'm putting some time into Skyrim.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 pm 
Aspires to be #1

I've been really surprised how easy it was for me to get damage up on the bows and getting very powerfully enchanted bows couldn't be any easier thanks to the Thieves Guild.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:53 pm 
declined to be a vampire

j1h15233 wrote:
I've been really surprised how easy it was for me to get damage up on the bows and getting very powerfully enchanted bows couldn't be any easier thanks to the Thieves Guild.

I played for about 2 hours the other night. Took some time to get the rust off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 am 
declined to be a vampire

New DLC this week. Wednesday I think. Woot.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

Sweet. I've been waiting for quite sometime.

Trade Rating +55 and counting

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next