Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: DCUC: Club IE Poison Ivy thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:17 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

The Superfly wrote:
I hope the final figure looks improved from the proto...I like the look of this custom using the Jim Lee head:

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfi ... p?FID=3255

Hell, I love the proto and the head is pretty much my favorite part. The figure looks almost exactly like the character model for DC Universe Online. Really, the only thing I don't like are those fists. I hope the final figure looks just like the proto, but maybe with more ivy on the arms and legs and a couple of open hands (I know Neitlich has said that's not possible a half a dozen ways about a dozen times, but a fan can still hope).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:35 am 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

Well, they also said Mirror Master would only have one gun and that turned out well.

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm 
Aspires to be #1

No vines?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 pm 

No vines, I'll jack them from my wife's copy when we get one from a friend on here.
I personally don't care for the vines, I want the one Japanese figure huge flytrap backdrop instead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 pm 

Was asked for some pictures on another form so I thought I'd share here.
"Welcome to the club, Pam!"

"Jeesh... get a room..."

"Sorry they didn't dsign me with open hands..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:05 pm 
Resin

Van Statten wrote:

This thread is getting pretty hot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 pm 
shirtless hugger

Got my poison ivy and Elasti-girl today. I'm a little disappointed with ivy. Her face and eyes in particular are painted in a similar fashion to Wonder Girl. She just looks a little... Off?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:34 pm 
my apartment smells of rich mahogany

Received my box today. Haven't opened it up yet. Maybe tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 pm 

Opened up my box today and had mixed results. Ivy looks fine, but there was glue residue around Elasti-Girl's waist and splotchy on her face and her right boob :roll: Called Digital River about getting a replacement and was told that I would have to send the product back before they sent out a replacement. Sorry, but given both DR and Matty's track record I am a little apprehensive to do this. Anyone done a product replacement. This would be my first, so I'm looking for a little reassurance that this won't be a problem. This is the first time I've had a company ask me to send back the product before they'll replace it :?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:13 am 
shirtless hugger

The_Donster wrote:
Opened up my box today and had mixed results. Ivy looks fine, but there was glue residue around Elasti-Girl's waist and splotchy on her face and her right boob :roll: Called Digital River about getting a replacement and was told that I would have to send the product back before they sent out a replacement. Sorry, but given both DR and Matty's track record I am a little apprehensive to do this. Anyone done a product replacement. This would be my first, so I'm looking for a little reassurance that this won't be a problem. This is the first time I've had a company ask me to send back the product before they'll replace it :?

I had a situation where they sent me a Sir Laser-Lot instead of Mirror Master, and they replaced him with the correct product quickly and with no problem. Not sure how it'll work when the complaint is QC-related, but it's worth a shot.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 am 
active in the community

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 pm 

Hey Kid or anyone else, can you take a picture of Elasti-Girl's belt line? I'm not to sure, but I think yours has the same issues as mine. Thanks Joe, what is making me nervous at the moment is she's "almost gone" on the Matty Site, but still haven't heard from their team :|

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:02 am 
serves the Otter

The_Donster wrote:

I did, and to be honest, I didn't have any problems. They sent me a trackable UPS Label,
and I used the same box the figure originally came in. Once they got it, they sent me a
confirmation email. As if I had placed a new order, but with Zero Balance Due.

kidsidekick wrote:

Is Killer Croc wearing a splinter 'cause his arm broke?

kidsidekick wrote:

Is Beast Boy that much taller than the Doom Patrol; or is it 'cause of the Camera angle?
I only ask because I have Deathstroke & Robin from the same series; and they are the
same size as my other DCUC figures. So I'm thinking that a tall Beast Boy wouldn't fit
with either of its DC Direct and DCUC counterparts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:38 am 
shirtless hugger

red Ricky wrote:
kidsidekick wrote:

Is Beast Boy that much taller than the Doom Patrol; or is it 'cause of the Camera angle?
I only ask because I have Deathstroke & Robin from the same series; and they are the
same size as my other DCUC figures. So I'm thinking that a tall Beast Boy wouldn't fit
with either of its DC Direct and DCUC counterparts.

The DCD Changeling is pretty tall, yeah. At least as tall as the other DCD Titans. Too tall, in my opinion.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next