Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Do you have a completed Young Justice Hall of Justice?
Yes 53%  53%  [ 23 ]
No 47%  47%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject: Re: Do you have a completed Young Justice Hall of Justice?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:35 pm 
Totally Ripped ABS!!!

ImageImage

Go the 2 packs from eBay, the Martian pack was missing one of the Amazo legs, but the seller was kind enough to send over the missing leg from an extra pack. Cost about 70 bucks including shipping, so about the same as Toy R Us.com. Which the 2 packs disappeared from after the cancellation announcement. I hope SDCC brings some news...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 am 
shirtless hugger

I've got it, but it involved some serious work on my part. I ordered Stealth Kid Flash twice online, only to receive the standard version. After the second order, I found the actual figure in Target (only one, and only one time). I wisely bought it even though I *thought* I had one arriving in the mail. Once it did show up, I returned the standard Kid Flash to Target using the Stealth Kid Flash receipt. I found a total of three Stealth Aqualads, and sent the two extras off to folks from the Swap Meet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 am 
An Insider

I have mine completed and it really wasn't a big deal. I originally didn't want to commit to the line due to the price but once it was cancelled I looked at it as more of a one time buy than and ongoing thing. I was able to score every figure in two days at retail except for Vandal Savage, Stealth Robin, and Captain Atom which I got from Amazon. The only thing I'm missing now is the Batman & Robin 2 pack.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:35 pm 
Tis' but a pup

NOTE: read the following as if read by Rorschach in your mind

I still recall reading about a C&C Hall of Justice and getting embarrassingly excited. Neighbors complained , dogs howled, cops knocked. :D But in the end, I just never could pull the trigger at $10 a pop. I came close upon the first BOGO sale, but a little voice deep in side said "they are gonna laugh at you" and I sadly, yet in full view of hindsight correctly put them back. I stand here now, separated from many of you , yet completely comprehend the pain you so feel at this moment. For you see I am a man who said "no" to JLU and Mattel when the went up to $10 for a single figure and here I sit upon a JLU collection that stares back into the abyss of my soul and begs the question "Why...We are worth it because we are of DC and of the TIMM" and to you all I say "I know"...And I weep...To those of you who have completed the HoJ I say well done. Cue Thunderous applause drowns out the sound of your wallets screaming for justice.