Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Trans volcana sold for $255 on ebay!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 am 
categorically opposed

Kalibakvunderbarr wrote:
No actually IM not. I know people tend to do that but when I was originally bidding on the translucent volcana on eBay I sent the seller a message asking how he got the item. This is the info he gave. I even had to refer back to it when I wrote this. Want more proof? I can give you the name of the seller, the original message and the proof that hes from china.

Funny, because earlier in this very thread, your own words said that there were only "ten" produced. Now, two days later, you had magically found out about another dozen that were made.

I'm surprised your uncle who was a packaging designer for JLU didn't get one for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am 
my tummy itches

I dont know if that was a slap in the face If I ever saw one or not, my uncle OBVIOUSLY cannot get me one. He lives in el segundo. They prOduce them in CHINA. It wouldve taken him great cost to buy me one. And....... I meant 10 on here. Not ten in all of production.

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

I think the best way to put this whole matter to rest would be for someone's uncle or a plant manager or anyone really to send me a translucent Volcana.

Only then, can there be peace, my friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am 
my tummy itches

Thats the way to go Disney!

Jlu needs: Question 3 pack,MOC Grundy,Star Sapphire single, Barda, MOC tnba wildcard joker, go final 3 packs! Plus I need any TNBA figures. P.S. Why did it take me four days to find this signature change?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:05 am 
Collector Inspector

Van Statten wrote:
I got a Gleek for $13.99, that was a steal but also a fluke since the eBay market has been flooded with them recently so bad example but just because one person doesn't break $100 doesn't make them the rule it makes them the exception.

I haven't looked at E-bay in awhile so I check this out. What in the world is going on? where have all these Gleeks come from?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

Cookie_TXPSY wrote:
Van Statten wrote:
I got a Gleek for $13.99, that was a steal but also a fluke since the eBay market has been flooded with them recently so bad example but just because one person doesn't break $100 doesn't make them the rule it makes them the exception.

I haven't looked at E-bay in awhile so I check this out. What in the world is going on? where have all these Gleeks come from?

No one knows. The seller isn't talking when asked. Some say he made them as knock offs but at what point does that become economical to hammer out all these... incredibly authentic looking Gleeks. On other forums people are saying that if they are knock offs then they are works of art.

Personally I think these fell off a truck, between the assembly and the bagging procedure they just... walked.