Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brave and the Bold new figures, when???
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 pm 
Variant Head

DrGreenEvil wrote:
dhunter3333 wrote:
they suck a lot they are not in scale with the 5 inch figures

as far as i'm concerned they are not part of the line i refuse to buy those
i am a completist and have the rest of the line moc but wont touch those (i treated the batman the same way)

Completely agree!!
With the figure being molded on to the vehicle, it makes them just giant hot wheels.
Whats the use if you can not have Batman jumping on and off his Batcycle?
Takes so much of the fun out.

What sucks is this line was actually really good at giving us vehicles the figures COULD ACTUALLY USE!!
Mattel and their dropping the ball.
DrGreenEvil

Ahem the Batcycle! Not the transforming one the Battle Cycle one with the side car. Oh and the trasforming Batmobile that was a killer vehicle!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 pm 
Wonderdog

yeah....batcopter, batsub, batcycles (both of them!) trasnforming batmobile, and all 3 colored batmobiles i love these vehicles

wish they did a playset or 2....too late now though

wish they released the figures they showed us........gentelman ghost plastic man batman 3 pack makes sense in stealth mode (ghost is invisible, stealth, etc)

Post subject: Re: Sky Force Batjet & Asphalt Assault Batcycle
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:15 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

FlaBat wrote:
talosman wrote:
Are these in stock anywhere in US?

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... d=12550005

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... d=12550006

Curious what they looks like in person and how big they are.

I posted about these in another thread a few weeks ago.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23294

These are reissues from The Batman line only with a new BBatB head on them. I haven't seen them again since.

My TRU has those for about a month now. They had them the same day they put out the the new line with the maskless Batman & Riddler.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 am 
Knows his stuff

So.. I know this line is long-dead, but does anyone know if the Flash ever showed up anywhere (other than the one ebay auction)? I just started buying these figures and really want to get the Flash eventually, even at ridiculous ebay prices.

Also, what about the Shazam and Gentleman Ghost figs? Were they only prototypes?

Rick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am 
shirtless hugger

rickwj324 wrote:
So.. I know this line is long-dead, but does anyone know if the Flash ever showed up anywhere (other than the one ebay auction)? I just started buying these figures and really want to get the Flash eventually, even at ridiculous ebay prices.

Also, what about the Shazam and Gentleman Ghost figs? Were they only prototypes?

Rick

I don't think The Flash ever did show up anywhere other than eBay. I only ever saw one auction for him in-package, but did see quite a few of him loose from overseas sellers (and actually picked one up for myself from one of those sellers - I'm glad I did!).

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:26 pm 
active in the community

I am also one of the lucky few who nabbed a Batman Brave bold flash. And he is fantastic a pity he never was mass released.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

Can we see a pic of this Flash?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am 
shirtless hugger

I don't have a pic of mine handy, but there's a pretty nice look at the finished product over at speedforce.org: http://speedforce.org/2011/05/acquisitions-7-hot-pursuit/

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm 
Knows his stuff

Joe G. wrote:
I don't have a pic of mine handy, but there's a pretty nice look at the finished product over at speedforce.org: http://speedforce.org/2011/05/acquisitions-7-hot-pursuit/

It's a nice looking piece! If anyone here ever decides to sell a carded one, please email me!! I would definitely pay a considerable amount to get one.
-Rick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 pm 
Former King of Posts

You do realize this IS the only one we know of. Speed Force is who won that auction.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:44 am 
Variant Head

superfriend wrote:
You do realize this IS the only one we know of. Speed Force is who won that auction.

Annddddddddd He tore that sucker open if I remember right.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 am 
Knows his stuff

PBateman wrote:
superfriend wrote:

Annddddddddd He tore that sucker open if I remember right.

Nope.. didn't realize that. I saw 'ausbot' and 'joe g' both mention that they found him, so I assumed there is a small amount out there.
Is Joe G and Speed Force the same person? I looked at the Speed Force article (very nice) and also cried a little when I saw that he opened it (haha!). Nice find my friend!
I guess I'll hold out hope that one day another will show up online..... (holding my breath, crossing my fingers) :mrgreen:

PS.... does anyone have any pics of the other few that were prototypes (Gentleman Ghost, Hunter, Cap Marvel, etc)? I would like to see what they looked like.

--Rick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:26 pm 
shirtless hugger

Alas, I am not Speed Force. The Flash I picked up was loose from an overseas seller.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 pm 
Former King of Posts

rickwj324 wrote:
PS.... does anyone have any pics of the other few that were prototypes (Gentleman Ghost, Hunter, Cap Marvel, etc)? I would like to see what they looked like.--Rick

Actually, we do. Right here at AFi. There are probably links to the actual pictures earlier in this thread. But the pics themselves are in the Gallery section accessed by clicking on the word "Galleries" above. I'd suggest SDCC 2009 Mattel.

Start Here: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gall ... 0416-1.php

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 am 
Knows his stuff

Awesome... thanks! I actually tracked down pics of all the prototypes! Too bad we'll never see them in stores. :x

I didn't realize that Dr Polaris was also prototyped. And what's up with poor ol' Capt Marvel's chest paint in that display? You would think that when you are showing off your upcoming toyline you wouldn't put a figure on display that looks like your dog chewed on it a bit!? :shock:

BTW... since I started collecting this line a couple weeks ago I've already purchased MOST of the figures through Ebay. I really like the design of them (though it would've looked better without the arm/leg holes) and could've used some knee joints!

Rick

superfriend wrote:
rickwj324 wrote:
PS.... does anyone have any pics of the other few that were prototypes (Gentleman Ghost, Hunter, Cap Marvel, etc)? I would like to see what they looked like.--Rick

Actually, we do. Right here at AFi. There are probably links to the actual pictures earlier in this thread. But the pics themselves are in the Gallery section accessed by clicking on the word "Galleries" above. I'd suggest SDCC 2009 Mattel.

Start Here: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/gall ... 0416-1.php

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next