Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5784 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372 ... 386  Next
 Post subject: Re: The DC Universe Infinite Heroes Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 am 
Bob Vila

BCYa wrote:
Goldbug wrote:
I just want Trickster & Heatwave. The prices on ebay are ridiculous for those!
Here is to hoping the line does take off & we get all the Flash rogues too.

Yeah, I looked and looked in the discount stores for those guys but never found them. And the Ebay prices are crazy. I guess they are just pretty damn scarce. There are a few figs I still want I never found (gold Cap Atom, Superman prime in black) which sell for okay prices and someday I will pick up - I had hoped that would be the case with the last two 3-packs but that is not the case at all.

Even though this line had it's weaknesses, I still loved it and am sad people bash on it and praise JLU - I collected both (still am for JLU I guess), but I liked this line better. That puts me in the minority, but I don't care.

Im with you Bcya. I was hoping for another New Teen Titans se with Donna Troy, Beast Boy and Tempest.

I was lucky enough to have all the figures and was hoping for some more. I want to see how well scale wise the Kyle and Kilowog set match up with my DCIH GL figures.

It was a fun line in my opinion. Still wished they released those prototypes we saw with Black Manta, Hawkgirl, Harley and Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:29 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

Those gold Captain Atoms were peg warming at Marshalls for a while. You might get lucky if you find a store that doesn't get as much traffic.

CCC.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:50 am 
Collector Inspector

True. I mean, they still have the Doomsday 6 pack at the Herald Square Toys R Us.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:29 am 
Brand Manager

tuning4k wrote:
Gotta love a crossover.

Really cool pic! I got my GL 2-pack from ebay. Of course it will last like forever until it arrives here, so when any of you guys get your ser, remeber to post some pics here, please :mrgreen:

It was said that if the first packs sell well (wich looks like it sold) they could make it to comic shops. I bet we'll be able to get a lot of these in the next year :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 am 
Collector Inspector

BCYa wrote:
There are a few figs I still want I never found (gold Cap Atom, Superman prime in black) which sell for okay prices and someday I will pick up - I had hoped that would be the case with the last two 3-packs but that is not the case at all.

I have an extra Gold Captain Atom unopened if you want it.

I'm going to NYCC so I can probably help a few people out but I need a Kyle and Kilowog pack.

DCIH is still my favorite line. It was a lot of work but I was able to get every released figure except for Black Superman Prime and Spectre I think. Spectre was pretty easily available, I just still don't have him! And that Best Buy Wonder Woman release. Don't have that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

funtime3 wrote:

I'm going to NYCC so I can probably help a few people out but I need a Kyle and Kilowog pack.

I would so gladly take you up on your offer for a GL pack from NYCC. I'm getting my SDCC GL pack off eBay unfortunately :(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 am 
Hat Pooper

[quote="funtime3"][quote="BCYa"]I'm going to NYCC so I can probably help a few people out but I need a Kyle and Kilowog pack.quote]

I would be grateful if you could grab a set for me!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 pm 
Bob Vila

If its possible I'd like 1 set as well if it's not too much trouble.
Thanks

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm 
Cold-cast

They need to stop with the green lanterns and get to the good stuff. I can't wait to see what they do with supes, Batman, Diana, or even Aquaman and Mera. Hawkman and Hawkgirl would also be GREATLY appreciated. :D Although I'll happily take the rainbow lantern characters if they'll bring them out. Especially the reds.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 am 
Brand Manager

Here´s a link to the new 3.3/4 inch figures starting with a comparison with IH. They´re totally compatible (of course the new ones look way better, IMO):

http://www.figures.com/gallery/showphot ... 14&cat=923

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/1624 ... eroes.html

:wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 am 

The difference is Mattel did Kyle as Parallax. I would rather have him as Kyle. Kilowog looks to pink to me. I suppose that would be an easy fix.

CCC.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 pm 
Collector Inspector

I'm infatuated with that Oa playset. Shut up and take my money, DC Collectibles.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

This was already posted in another thread, but just to share: Graphitti Designs has the Kyle/Kilowog pack for $25 + shipping HERE.

As I said on the other thread, it was cheaper for me to complain about not getting these figures, but that quality combined with the small distribution makes $25 pretty fair in my mind. I just couldn't resist. Maybe I'll get lucky and have something else to complain about tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 am 

Eric Qel-Droma wrote:
This was already posted in another thread, but just to share: Graphitti Designs has the Kyle/Kilowog pack for $25 + shipping HERE.

As I said on the other thread, it was cheaper for me to complain about not getting these figures, but that quality combined with the small distribution makes $25 pretty fair in my mind. I just couldn't resist. Maybe I'll get lucky and have something else to complain about tomorrow.

OK, i will.

CCC.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:23 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

Right out of the box the figures had very tight joints, and in the process of loosening them up for posing the right arm of Kyle snapped off at the bicep. The post inside his upper arm joint is very small and if too much stress is placed on the joint it can break.

Looks Like DC Direct didnt change any of their manufacturing practices to me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5784 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372 ... 386  Next