Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
 Post subject: Re: Brave and the Bold new figures, when???
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:11 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Quote:
Nope.. didn't realize that. I saw 'ausbot' and 'joe g' both mention that they found him, so I assumed there is a small amount out there.
Is Joe G and Speed Force the same person? I looked at the Speed Force article (very nice) and also cried a little when I saw that he opened it (haha!). Nice find my friend!
I guess I'll hold out hope that one day another will show up online..... (holding my breath, crossing my fingers) :mrgreen:

PS.... does anyone have any pics of the other few that were prototypes (Gentleman Ghost, Hunter, Cap Marvel, etc)? I would like to see what they looked like.

--Rick

My name isn't 'Speed Force' lol and yes I opened the hell out of that thing. And I'd do it again in a second. Hey, at least I saved the packaging instead of tossing it out like I usually do. If it is any consolation, while it is awesome for a Flash collector completist(ish) like myself I won't say that it is the best figure. It still has scalloped forearms like Batman and I personally found the hex holes to be visually unappealing. Don't get me wrong I am happy to have it but it wasn't the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm 
Knows his stuff

FlashJohnson wrote:
Quote:
Nope.. didn't realize that. I saw 'ausbot' and 'joe g' both mention that they found him, so I assumed there is a small amount out there.
Is Joe G and Speed Force the same person? I looked at the Speed Force article (very nice) and also cried a little when I saw that he opened it (haha!). Nice find my friend!
I guess I'll hold out hope that one day another will show up online..... (holding my breath, crossing my fingers) :mrgreen:

PS.... does anyone have any pics of the other few that were prototypes (Gentleman Ghost, Hunter, Cap Marvel, etc)? I would like to see what they looked like.

--Rick

My name isn't 'Speed Force' lol and yes I opened the hell out of that thing. And I'd do it again in a second. Hey, at least I saved the packaging instead of tossing it out like I usually do. If it is any consolation, while it is awesome for a Flash collector completist(ish) like myself I won't say that it is the best figure. It still has scalloped forearms like Batman and I personally found the hex holes to be visually unappealing. Don't get me wrong I am happy to have it but it wasn't the best.

I will hold out for hope that another one emerges somewhere down the road... If I ever luck out in seeing it on ebay it will be mine!! :twisted:

Glad to see such a huge Flash fan was able to snag it! --Rick Johnson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:21 am 
Loose, Missing Package

MOD- Thought maybe the discussion on the new Target JL figures should have it's own thread so I split that conversation off and it can be found here... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25202 The last post before the split can be found on page 4 of that thread...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm 
active in the community

You all will have to forgive me for continuing this link but Batman TBATB is my favorite cartoon and toy line ever and this is my only outlet. So with that said my top 10 figures that should have been made.
1. Darkseid
2. Equinox
3. Booster Gold
4. Bane
5. Catman
6. Guy Gardner
7. Owlman
8. Blue Bowman
9. Silver Cyclone
and
10.The Music Meister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:26 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

ausbot wrote:
You all will have to forgive me for continuing this link but Batman TBATB is my favorite cartoon and toy line ever and this is my only outlet.

Splitting the new Target figure discussion off from this wasn't meant to end discussion of Brave and the Bold figures, just to keep the discussions relevant to each line.

I will agree that Guy and Booster had enough appearances to warrant figures. Music Meister and the "Earth-3" characters would've been great, too. The others on your list, I don't see so much... Robin, Bat-Mite, Black Canary, Catwoman and Huntress all got a lot more screen time...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm 
active in the community

Yes Robin should be on their too, Catman is on the list because he is my favorite villain.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm 
Mint on Card

I hope that some of the characters such as Atom, Plastic Man, and Blue Beetle will be reissued in the new Justice League Target line. I thought that aside from the hex holes the figures were pretty cool.

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Well today I got my question answered:

Quote:
Q3. Is the Batman Legacy Justice League (DCnU Brave & Bold) line going to continue? There were quite a few figures that could be included into the line (Firestorm, Atom, Shazam, Black Manta, Blue Beetle, Joker, Grodd). Maybe some new figures?

A3. You’ll have to wait and see!

What kinda answer is this???

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 am 
active in the community

I think it means there will be more, because if it was a one off they would say so, but this could mean they don't want to reveal their hand just yet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 am 
Loose, Missing Package

My take?... They don't know yet. They haven't really been out long enough to see if they'll sell long term and if Target is going to want an extension of the line for fall.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 pm 
Former King of Posts

monitor_ep wrote:
Well today I got my question answered:

Quote:
Q3. Is the Batman Legacy Justice League (DCnU Brave & Bold) line going to continue? There were quite a few figures that could be included into the line (Firestorm, Atom, Shazam, Black Manta, Blue Beetle, Joker, Grodd). Maybe some new figures?

A3. You’ll have to wait and see!

What kinda answer is this???

To be honest, with the name given for the line I had no idea which line it was about. Only when I see it in this thread does it make sense to me now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1076 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72