Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 260  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:50 pm 
Cold-cast

:roll:

Stopped at 4 different Walmart's and only found the new figure multi packs....didn't need'em, didn't buy'em. Most of the stores were in the middle of reset. I really dislike store exclusives.

And so the hunt continues...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:52 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Cyborg from overseas on ebay for 30$ plus shipping atm if anyone is desprate lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:02 pm 
Cold-cast

b00sted wrote:
Cyborg from overseas on ebay for 30$ plus shipping atm if anyone is desprate lol

LOL...I saw that listing...Looks like it will be part of the TRU Exclusive Gotham City Collection. Have to say that I am not impressed with the look of the figure and it looks like FP couldn't even bother to put his name on the packaging. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 pm 
Unbreakable

I don't know whether to like you guys or hate you guys but insurance money made me desperate enough to snag that Cyborg :oops:

It's a rare treat to get to go in to TRU right now so I said oh well. Oddly enough I was just at a TRU and picked up quite a bit of stuff. Batcave, Jail, Bank, Joker Hauler, TRU Penguin sub, Two Face van, Catwoman/batman bikes set, Two Face plane and Green Lantern bike.

I'm a sucker for the bikes. Anyoe have an extra Riddler bi-plane stashed away?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:49 am 
Cold-cast

kevfett wrote:
I don't know whether to like you guys or hate you guys but insurance money made me desperate enough to snag that Cyborg :oops:

It's a rare treat to get to go in to TRU right now so I said oh well. Oddly enough I was just at a TRU and picked up quite a bit of stuff. Batcave, Jail, Bank, Joker Hauler, TRU Penguin sub, Two Face van, Catwoman/batman bikes set, Two Face plane and Green Lantern bike.

I'm a sucker for the bikes. Anyoe have an extra Riddler bi-plane stashed away?

:roll: I cannot believe you paid that price for the Cyborg figure.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 am 
Knows his stuff

Found Mr Freeze's playset at Walmart today (there's more on the shelf for those that may be in Richmond VA near VCC). It's a pretty cool set and is 27.99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm 
Unbreakable

Love the double face palm but what can I say, i'm sick and the opportunity was there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 am 

for anyone still looking for the targte exclusive green lantern mech: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Imaginext-Green ... 0897194728

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:25 am 
Cold-cast

I think I have visited every Walmart in my area over the course of the week and finally this morning I at least found the Mr. Freeze Jet at the 4th Walmart I stopped at on my way to work today, thank goodness for 24 hour stores. Now I just need to find that darn Mr. Freeze Headquarters. One thing I did notice is that of the 4 stores I stopped at only 2 had the actual tag on the shelf for the Headquarters.

:roll: Now I guess I will hit the other Walmarts around work at lunch time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:45 am 
Killer Moth Fanatic

I got my Aquaman from Fisher-Price.com yesterday. Very nice detailing on the figure -- scales, belt, leg fins, all very nice. The yellow legs are rather off-putting, though. The color extends way up the legs, to mid-thigh, really. I assume FP will issue another with the "correct" color scheme at some point, probably packaged with an expensive vehicle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

rickwj324 wrote:
Found Mr Freeze's playset at Walmart today (there's more on the shelf for those that may be in Richmond VA near VCC). It's a pretty cool set and is 27.99

If only that was in scale for 6" stuff that rocks... well all except his name above the door :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 am 
Knows his stuff

Van Statten wrote:
rickwj324 wrote:

If only that was in scale for 6" stuff that rocks... well all except his name above the door :lol:

Don't ya know..... EVERY villain must advertise their names across their secret hideouts!! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 am 
Knows his stuff

On a side note: I've noticed in a couple of stores now that they've been restocking the original Imaginext Batwing!! Not the repainted one or the multi-sets, but the actual single carded Batwing. That thing was really hard to find for a long time. I'm hoping Killer Croc will start showing up again, or at least in one of those multi-packs. My 3 year old doesn't have one (daddy does of course, but I'm not sharing!! haha). :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 am 
Cold-cast

Just an observation but as I had posted earlier, only 2 of the 4 Walmart stores had a shelf tag of the Mr. Freeze Headquarters, make that 2 out of 5 stores visited. I also noticed on the plan-o-gram taped to the shelf that in the stores with the shelf tag it also mentioned the headquarters. The others had no mention at all on the plan-o-gram. Just curious if anyone with a bit of knowledge of Walmart stores knows if it's possible that only select Walmarts will be selling the Mr. Freeze Headquarters?

For now my hunt is narrowed down to the 2 stores that had tags for it. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:08 pm 

All the Walmarts in my area (Indiana) seem to have a tag for the Freeze playset and another more generic tag for the police station with Bane.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 260  Next