Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: JLU 8/15/12 STATIC/AQUAGIRL/MICRON (Now Sold Out)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 am 
Cold-cast

Alright, I received my Future JLU 3 pack today! Mine are actually painted pretty decent. Aquagirl's face doesn't look that bad to me. I hate the flesh tone heels, but I knew that going in. Amazingly enough, the morons at digital river somehow actually got my package to me without damage. Even though they still only put one piece of packing paper in the box. Even the sun shines on a dog's @$$ once in awhile. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:21 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

So am I the only one who still hasn't received their Future JLU?

I contacted Matty and they told me to check the tracking info. The last update there was on August 21st.

http://www.silvaniart.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm 
Corporate Spin Monkey

Haven't had mine yet, but I'm in the UK so it normally takes ages for them to get stuff over to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:21 am 
shirtless hugger

Leeway wrote:
So am I the only one who still hasn't received their Future JLU?

I contacted Matty and they told me to check the tracking info. The last update there was on August 21st.

This happened to me with the Parademom set and it was a nightmare. Basically it got lost in the mail and they finally ate the cost. They NEVER sent me a new one because they were "out of stock" and could not locate the replacement product that is suppose to be set aside. I gave them a good month before seeking the aid of a fellow collector. But that was my horror story. If you live in the states in should not take that long and u might wanna try contacting the shipping company and Matty CS again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 am 
Corporate Spin Monkey

Has anyone in the UK who ordered these received them yet? they were sent out the day after my Mirror Master figure, and that arrived about a week ago, but no sign of these yet, and you can't track them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:34 am 
Cold-cast

Do you guys think these are truly genuinely sold out or are they just playin with us and will offer them again at a Mad Matty sale?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:20 am 
Cold-cast

RumbleFish wrote:
Do you guys think these are truly genuinely sold out or are they just playin with us and will offer them again at a Mad Matty sale?

I seriously think that The Mongul pack & this one are both sold out. They may or may not have left over stock for replacement on lost, broken or damaged product. But other than that they are gone. There was still some other things that continued to be for sale awhile longer after these had the sold out tag on them. So if they weren't actually sold out, why would they continue to keep other product for sale & not these? Yep, I think Mattel actually did their homework & instead of producing too many of each figure & blaming us for poor sales like they have in the past. They actually looked at their records & produced the number that they actually sell, It's about time they got it right. But it's a little too late! Had they done this in the first place, maybe the line wouldn't have ended.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14