Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: New finds at D II
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:56 pm 
Collector Inspector

Just a heads up. I stopped by my local DII on the way home. The toy aisle was overflowing with Thundercats, Action League Green Lantern 3 packs (NOT the movie ones) and Young Justice wave 2. I picked up and extra Stealth Kid Flash and Stealth Robin for custom fodder.

Post subject: Re: New finds at D II
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:46 pm 
shirtless hugger

What is D II?

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:56 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

DII is a discount chain in the NYC area, they used to be known as Dee and Dee and they've been around since I was a kid in the 80s. I have found Mattel stuff there from time to time including JLU back in the day.

Val

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 am 
Knows his stuff

tuning4k wrote:
Just a heads up. I stopped by my local DII on the way home. The toy aisle was overflowing with Thundercats, Action League Green Lantern 3 packs (NOT the movie ones) and Young Justice wave 2. I picked up and extra Stealth Kid Flash and Stealth Robin for custom fodder.

I JUST PM'd You tuning4k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It pretty must states:

***PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE TELL ME YOU DO NOT NEED The HALL OF JUSTICE PIECE that came with that STEALTH KID FLASH !!!!!!!!! I spent Retail on all the other 11 YJ figs (something I said I'd NEVER do due to them NOT being JLU) & only 1 single STEALTH KID FLASH made it to my CNY City & the worker @ ToysRUs LOVED telling me how he opened the case as soon as it arrived & cherry picked the two remaing figures he needed for the HOJ to be complete. He made sure they ordered that 1 case & said they wouldn't order another one due to the horrorific sales of the YJ line. So I will GLADLY PAY for the whole figure you purchased +PLUS S/H - JUST to get my last NEEDED piece of the HOJ for my JLU collection (or YJ cuz I play w/ them with my nephews to on rare occasions)! PLEASE LMK if you can sell that HOJ piece or if there's a chance you can get me a YJ STEALTH KID FLASH at that store I'd be happy to do that too! It's whatever you can do, IF you want to. Oh & if you were going to sell me the HOJ piece & not grab a figure from that DII store (which is fine by me!) let me know if you would part w/ the two Black BLURR lines he comes w/ also, because I could get a reject STEALTH KF @ anytime by the Chinese Ebay Sellers w/out the HOJ piece & accessories.

PS- if anyone sees the YJ Batman & Robin 2-pk. (or have a loose 4" YJ Batman even better), Just PM or let me know so I can see if I have the discount store here or if I can send you the $$$ + S/H! I have an ollies right near me Tuning4k if you want to trade the HOL part &/or the New figure from DII if they even have anymore of SYEALTH KID FLASH there! LMK! Thanks bro!