Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters Wal-Mart UPC's leake
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:33 pm 
Brand Manager

batfink wrote:
The price just went down to $39.99 for the Medicom Dark Knight MAFEX Miracle action figure, due to a domestic release.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Great news! :mrgreen: I was ready to pay $55.00, but thats really better! I would love if Medicom start to produce MAFEX figures from all the DC movies. Yeah, that includes Green Lantern :P

Chris Reeve Supes, Michael Keaton Batman and many others. I would be read to start a new collection :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm 
Cold-cast

Me too! I would love a Medicom 6" DC movie figure collection. Bring on the Donner, Burton, Nolan and Snyder figures!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 am 
shirtless hugger

Looks like Ra's is in-stock at BBTS now for $18.99, in case anyone still needs him: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT14441&mode=retail

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:37 am 
MINT!

if anyone is still looking for these......ra's al ghul and catwoman are 9.99 and in stock on the kmart site. only figures not in stock are blake and alfred.

also use promo code KMART10PSAVINGS for 10% off...covers the sales tax.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 am 
Collector Inspector

Someone will come on here to warn about the dangers of ordering on Kmart.com so it might as well be me. It sound too good to be true, but who knows...I say live a little, that Ra's is impossible to get, may as well try.

Me- I was sick of trying, so I bought my final Batsignal piece loose on ebay, figuring I don't need that version of Ra's since he's just another guy in a black dress suit. I'm not a completist with this line but I'm lovin' the batsignal. Highly recommended.

I'm shocked and a little disturbed that Blake and Ra's has remained so Hard To Find and expensive for so long (just judging Amazon and ebay). Stores haven't been really good about restocks around my parts.

In the MC survey I suggested they put those DKR MMs on the site. They did for the DCUC All Stars and those are nowhere to be found but specialty shops.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:18 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

This is why I jumped on my Movie Masters when I saw them online. A bit pricey but meh, I had the signal!
Batman & Catwoman (Goggles down) $50.00 w/ shipping (the pair)
Gordon 40 w/ shipping
Bane 18 w/ shipping
Alfred 20 w/ shipping
Blake 40 w/ shipping
Ras 38 w/ shipping

I did find a Goggles up Catwoman at Target two weeks ago for retail.

The only figures I ever saw were Batman and Bane in my area. One Alfred long after the fact and two Catwoman over a span of 6 months which were one of each. The later one I bought.

I don't regret it once I had the Bat Signal. I think if anything I regret Gordon because my Walmart just happened to have 8 of him over the summer. But after the Avengers Wal-Mart exclusives I didn't want to play paper chase with him. My stores never get a damn thing which can be most annoying.

I really wanted that signal and I didn't care. In my area these figures were nowhere near abundant as they should be. If you wanted Batman and Bane you were good. Everyone else was a hunt and a half. I don't have that ability so I pay a little bit more premium and convenience online.

Blake and Ras suffered a similar but not as bad a fate as the final Green Lantern movie masters figures.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 am 
MINT!

i've had no problem with kmart's site. used it probably half a dozen times when stuff was marked down or there was a good coupon code. last winter they had dc universe classics for $9 each. ordered and received like 7 sets of wave 16. i have read about people complaining about the site though.

i do have a question.... what does woggie mean?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:49 pm 
shirtless hugger

I found Catwoman today, but it looks to me as if the hands are way too small, anybody else think the same thing?

I have yet to open her, but it seems as if there are two versions, one goggles up and the other goggles down.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:26 pm 

FlaBat wrote:
I found Catwoman today, but it looks to me as if the hands are way too small, anybody else think the same thing?

I have yet to open her, but it seems as if there are two versions, one goggles up and the other goggles down.

Are you just noticing this? :lol: I mean no offense, I thought that was old news.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 am 
shirtless hugger

Van Statten wrote:
FlaBat wrote:

Are you just noticing this? :lol: I mean no offense, I thought that was old news.

None taken. I haven't been reading this thread and yes I just saw the figure in person yesterday when I bought it. So let me guess, the goggles don't go down on the goggles up version and vice versa? Seems like a waste of a variant to me, but then again that's Mattel for you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 am 

It's strange. The Goggles down version, the goggles can move up but they don't rotate to make the cat ears. They made the two variants to be 'slick' I guess. They also claimed goggles down was the rare... I... beg to differ... :lol: she was my first Catwoman before the film came out... and I didn't find a goggles up version until a week ago in a Target!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 am 
5th Horseman

I have never seen a "goggles down" Catwoman- anywhere in LA! I only found ONE "goggles up" version at Frank and Sons. :-(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 am 
MINT!

if you order sets of two from amazon they send one of each....i wouldn't order now because the prices are up because other sellers bought up their stock.

actually i've received both versions of all figures that i bought from amazon if i ordered 2.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 pm 
MINT!

blake is in stock on the walmart site now....ship it to your local store for free to keep the cost down.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 am 
shirtless hugger

gleek wrote:
blake is in stock on the walmart site now....ship it to your local store for free to keep the cost down.

Thanks for the tip!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next