Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Halo 4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 am 
declined to be a vampire

Who here is going to pick it up?

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post subject: Re: Halo 4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am 
Aspires to be #1

I will, but not at launch. Going to save that one for Christmas time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 am 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

I have avoided the entire Halo franchise (not a big FPS fan), so probably not.

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 am 
declined to be a vampire

j1h15233 wrote:
I will, but not at launch. Going to save that one for Christmas time.

I am thinking about the same. We are doing christmas over thanksgiving, so I'll probably get it then.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am 
5" Scale

It is going to be a busy month game wise with this, Black OPS 2 and Hitman:Absolution coming out. My wife has actually been staying on top of this. Hopefully I can get this the same way I usually do and save a bit of cash. Really hoping that the multiplayer is a bit of a game changer compared to Reach. There are some things that just frustrate me as a player. I'm not a fan of camping and there always seems to be those maps where folks pick them because of it. Which means you are going to occasionally kill a teammate, but no one has taught their kids or themselves that happens. So I'm constantly getting the boot. Another thing that might be nice is if when someone quits, their kill points go with them. This might cut down on the quitters who don't vote and then quit when it is a map they don't want to play :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 am 
Aspires to be #1

I haven't been a fan of Halo multiplayer since Halo 2. It got overly complicated in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 am 
declined to be a vampire

Anyone pick this up yet? I think I'm getting it for Christmas (but early...in about 2 weeks).

Really looking forward to playing it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 am 
5" Scale

I'm going to pick up this, the anniversary game and a Live card next week. I haven't seen too many great deals to pick it up this week.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:21 pm 
serves the Otter

Location: Planet Reach, Coolsville, Metropolis, or Crystal Cove. It depends on the day.
I was very skeptical about this game to begin with, but after playing it, I think it is a very solid and well done game. It isn't as epic or "ahh" inspiring as past Halo games, but I think this is a pretty good start for 343 industries. I hope Halo 5 will be like what H2 was to Halo:CE not better but it added more to the mix and clarified a few things making Halo:CE better the second time around. Also here is hoping they have a little more Halo'y music next time too, (I miss Marty O'Donnell's music.) I know this is supposed to be different than past games, but still. ;)
Anyways, I give this game an 8.7 out 10

D.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 pm 
5" Scale

Kind of late to the party. Finished this up maybe a month ago, maybe sooner? Really enjoyed it too, but agree with what you are saying. I also heard that it isn't the same voice actor doing Chief now? While I am looking forward to the next chapter I'm also getting a little tired of the cliffhanger-ish endings of games lately. At least some of the games I'm playing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm 
Santos L. Halper

I'm playing it now. Great game. Master Chief and Cortana sound like the same voice actors to me.

Also, is it wrong to say that Cortana is hot? Is that wrong? :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 am 
5" Scale

Nah, I'm in love with her too. I also had a crush on Tali and Jack from Mass Effect. I don't know if it is true, but I hear the voice actress for Cortona lives up here somewhere. Rumor has it, someone paid her to be the voice for their answering machine(voicemail)? I've been enjoying the multi-player and considering purchasing the Crimson DLC. Has anyone played this yet? Wondering if I should purchase the season pass or just buy them as they pop up? I never know if the season passes are worth it. I bought one with Gears of War 3 and Arkham City and I think I still haven't updated them recently :|