Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: DCUC castings?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:17 pm 
shirtless hugger

Are there any customizers out there who cast DCUC parts? Hands and heads, I'd imagine, would lend themselves best to it.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

Post subject: Re: DCUC castings?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Joe G. wrote:
Are there any customizers out there who cast DCUC parts? Hands and heads, I'd imagine, would lend themselves best to it.

Ditto. I'm working on a Red Hood custom and having someone who could do that mask/head would be great.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:04 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

I've got a site bookmarked somewhere that might be of help... let me see if I can find it...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:28 am 
too much stick, not enough carrot

Glassman has done a few. You might check out his site. There's a section on the Fwoosh too that's very active for DCUC customizers. You might look there as well.

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:45 am 
shirtless hugger

texgnome1 wrote:
Glassman has done a few. You might check out his site. There's a section on the Fwoosh too that's very active for DCUC customizers. You might look there as well.

Thanks, Tex. I checked Glassman's site and only saw a Miss Martian headcast, though it did look like he's working on a few others. I'll hit up the Fwoosh and see what's there.

I mostly just want generic masked heads like Red Robin's head, but I don't want to buy a bunch of Red Robin figures just for their heads.

Looking for: MOC trilingual Super Powers Flash, and any pre-production Super Powers Flash items (proof cards, prototypes, etc.). Basically anything that's Super Powers and Flash related, I am interested in.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:59 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

If you check eBay... sometimes a LOT of lots pop up with what they advertise as "Parts for Customs" these will include multiple heads of various characters. Just other customizers selling off their unnecessary parts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:45 am 
too much stick, not enough carrot

Glass is pretty flexible, so if you contact him he might be able to work with you. And his stuff is top-notch.

Hope that helps some. :D

DC/WB is all like "Wonder Woman's too confusing for a movie!" and Marvel/Disney is all like "Here's a raccoon with a machine gun".