Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: DCIE 2 packs once every 4 months ?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 am 
ABS

joeace wrote:
I already talked to Scott about this at NYCC. It's too late to do this for the 2013 Club IE because the initial deposit money has already been collected, and not enough people joined to meet the 2nd tier goal to allow for projects like this.

I believe that next year when people join the Club IE for 2014, if the 2nd tier goal is met, then something like this may be possible.

Of course it would be nice if he mentioned this some time. As far as I know, the 2nd tier was for 100% new tooling. No where was it mentioned that future two-packs were linked to this plateau.

Post subject: Re: DCIE 2 packs once every 4 months ?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:41 pm 
An Insider

starks wrote:
joeace wrote:
I already talked to Scott about this at NYCC. It's too late to do this for the 2013 Club IE because the initial deposit money has already been collected, and not enough people joined to meet the 2nd tier goal to allow for projects like this.

I believe that next year when people join the Club IE for 2014, if the 2nd tier goal is met, then something like this may be possible.

Of course it would be nice if he mentioned this some time. As far as I know, the 2nd tier was for 100% new tooling. No where was it mentioned that future two-packs were linked to this plateau.

True. Now we know for next year. New sculpts, big figures or club exclusive two-packs will require hitting that 2nd tier goal.