Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: good deal on Adam Strange/Starfire & Animal Man/B'wana Beast
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:26 pm 
active in the community

these are the best prices i've seen. heads-up to anyone interested. $26.50 for animal man/bwana beast and under $23 for strange/starfire. free shipping if you order above $25.

EDIT- stange/starfire no longer available at above price but animal man/ b;wana beast still available at link a few posts down.

Last edited by callsign_morlock on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: good deal on Adam Strange/Starfire & Animal Man/B'wana B
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 pm 
Disney is not his cup of tea

OH NICE! I really do want a Animal Man!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm 
Fugitive Dust

Thanks for posting this.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 am 
Variant Head

This person is probably aware that pack is going to pop up on Monday. I swear some of these resellers are told by Mattel stuff is coming back so they can dump it a few days before hand. I mean I saw soooooo many Bank Robber Jokers 2 weeks before they hit Ollies. But then again my girlfriend says I am a conspiracy theorist lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm 
MINT!

animal man is now $34.66

both sets qualify for prime shipping

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 pm 
MINT!

PBateman wrote:
This person is probably aware that pack is going to pop up on Monday. I swear some of these resellers are told by Mattel stuff is coming back so they can dump it a few days before hand. I mean I saw soooooo many Bank Robber Jokers 2 weeks before they hit Ollies. But then again my girlfriend says I am a conspiracy theorist lol

Ive sold on amazon in the past. these qualify for prime shipping which means they are in an amazon warehouse. Sellers can ship stuff to amazon to ship to customers. I'm guessing one seller lowered his prices to clear out his stock. There is a monthly fee if amazon stocks your junk. The second seller probably dropped his or her price a few cents below that.

If you're selling on there and drop your prices to be at the top of the list it sets off a frenzy of price drops.

It may just be someone trying to clear out so they don't have warehouse fees in december. Even if they scored a warehouse find like bigbadtoystore that price is too low to make a profit after the 15% seller fee,warehouse fees and shipping fee.

Who knows....

I picked up a couple more...probably trade or sell them some day

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm 
active in the community

animal man 2-pack now 26.50. while the strange/starfire pack is at 44+. madness! i'm seriously doubting i'll be receiving my order as i placed it.

http://www.amazon.com/DC-Universe-Classics-Justice-Jungle/dp/B0031PXWZQ/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A2P5I4NW0QQAX1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:09 pm 
MINT!

callsign_morlock wrote:
animal man 2-pack now 26.50. while the strange/starfire pack is at 44+. madness! i'm seriously doubting i'll be receiving my order as i placed it.

http://www.amazon.com/DC-Universe-Classics-Justice-Jungle/dp/B0031PXWZQ/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=A2P5I4NW0QQAX1

you should...i ordered a couple of each when they were at their low prices. i have prime shipping and received the adam strange/starfire sets a couple days ago. one of the animal man sets today (was at 24.36 when i ordered it)...ordered another early this morning when they were 25.76..it shipped a couple hrs ago.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 pm 
active in the community

gleek wrote:
callsign_morlock wrote:

you should...i ordered a couple of each when they were at their low prices. i have prime shipping and received the adam strange/starfire sets a couple days ago. one of the animal man sets today (was at 24.36 when i ordered it)...ordered another early this morning when they were 25.76..it shipped a couple hrs ago.

right you are! they arrived yesterday!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 am 
MINT!

the adam strange/starfire pack is down again...to 23.92 with free 2day prime shipping...think animal man pack has been at 39ish for a few days

http://www.amazon.com/Universe-Classics-Exclusive-Strange-Starfire/dp/B001QD45VU/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_y