Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Post subject: Re: Green Lantern Movie Masters Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 pm 
shirtless hugger

Thanks for all the info!

I had little interest when the line first came out because the price point was too high (and because I was ticked that Mattel stuck G'hu in the GL Classics line, which I was collecting at the time).

I might get a few more, but it sounds like it would be tricky to try to get the whole set to complete Parallax.

Post subject: Re: Green Lantern Movie Masters Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:15 pm 
Collector Inspector

I would routinely check discount stores. I saw a Sinestro once for $3 at TJ Maxx.

Today I saw a ton of the first 3 figures (Rot, Hal, Tomar) at TRU for under $8 each all on Clearance as well as the Hal/Abin Sur 2-pack on Clearance.

A few of the figures are really cheap on Amazon, namely Krona and Tomar Re, last time I checked.

Some Kmarts still have some hanging around on their Clearance shelf and they currently have a %50 off Clearance price going on. For instance, I got a GLC figure for $6 yesterday.

Sadly, All the major stores around here filled up on the first wave and never got to Sinestro/Isomat Kol.

Btw, that DCD Stel looks perfect with the Movie Masters. Wow, perfect size and color. I adore the GLC C+C --One of my favorite all-time DCUC toys--but he's too big to comfortably fit with my MM line-up. But that DCD version fits right in! Nice one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31