Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6082 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348 ... 406  Next
 Post subject: Re: Marvel Universe (3-3/4" line)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Impulse Creations? Didn't see them listed.

"AFI is my home for JLU" Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:31 pm 
Joint Unfreezer

ian5555 wrote:
Impulse Creations? Didn't see them listed.

Yep, that's because you have to have a reserve account with them. They want offically list the figures on their site to the public until Jan.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

I see them now but haven't setup a reserve account. Their prices have been raising on new ones lately but they are still better than BBTS. I usually find the best deals at HTS and they seem to always have discounts.

Unfortunately this latest wave is going to have Nighthawk, Puck and Nova shortpacked but that didn't seem to be much of an issue last wave with SW and Kang. Easy to get still.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 am 
Armored Avenger of Arduous Aspirations

Kang, yes. Wanda, no.

I've only seen Wanda once. And I'm still waiting to spy a second so I can compare paint. I'm not particularly happy with the one I got.

Which is why she's the only figure I still have MOC.

Trade Rating +55 and counting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

I had a Wanda in hand... and the space between her thigh and above her knee where it rotates, (don't know the actual part name, sorry) the space was really like a gap there. It was off putting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 am 
Collector Inspector

I want to find Prof. X and Jubilee so bad! I found a She Hulk, Kang and Scarlet Witch though. I only bought SW and the paint job is terrible. I just noticed these are $9.99 at this particular Target. Dang. It feels like they were less, and not too long ago.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

They were just on sale for 7.99 at Target but they have always been 9.99 or so give or take a few cents.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 am 
Joint Unfreezer

ian5555 wrote:
I see them now but haven't setup a reserve account. Their prices have been raising on new ones lately but they are still better than BBTS. I usually find the best deals at HTS and they seem to always have discounts.

Unfortunately this latest wave is going to have Nighthawk, Puck and Nova shortpacked but that didn't seem to be much of an issue last wave with SW and Kang. Easy to get still.

Yeah, I forgot, you just need to sign up but I like them and especially the fast responses on emails.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:49 pm 
MINT!

Van Statten wrote:
They were just on sale for 7.99 at Target but they have always been 9.99 or so give or take a few cents.

They used to be $7.99. I think they increased to the $9.99 in summer.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:14 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Paperbag Spiderman up on HTS. Also Thanos, Dark Hawkeye and some other re-released figures.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-uni ... ST=SO&PG=3

Geez 30 seconds after I post this he is gone. Got my 2 though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:15 am 
Joint Unfreezer

ian5555 wrote:
Paperbag Spiderman up on HTS. Also Thanos, Dark Hawkeye and some other re-released figures.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-uni ... ST=SO&PG=3

Geez 30 seconds after I post this he is gone. Got my 2 though.

Yep, they are also out of stock. I guess they are on ebay now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 am 
Joint Unfreezer

Hey guys, I'm hearing from other sites that MU has only two waves slotted for 13, with a bunch more repaints, kitbashes and some seem to think that MU as MU comic figures will go away and comic characters will have slots in the MU movies lines. MLs has only one more wave slotted in 13 as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 am 
Far Too Concerned with his Post Count

I am going to rag on Target for a minute. They are having a sale right now on some items where you get a $5 gift card for buying 2. Being short on mad money, I figured a free gift card would let me get a figure by giving me just enough with what I had. So I go to check out and they say it has to be 2 like items, so I can't do Stouffers AND Charmin together, even though both are buy 2 get a card. Not impressed. I was able to get 1 card so I managed to get another She Hulk and a Kang, but I had to leave a She Hulk and a Ghost Rider I wanted.

CCC.

Museum Super Collector.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:51 am 
shirtless hugger

and on that note, I was at a local Target and Wal-Mart this morning. The nearly 9 month long MU drought might be over. Both stores were jammed with the Kraven/Beast/Beta Ray Bill and She-Hul/Kang/ Scarlet Witch waves.

I was lucky and found the lone Professor X and Jubilee at the same Wal-Mart about a week ago. I'm hoping whatever the hold up has been with these figs, that Habro gets it straightened out. If the line is ending, I sure hope they get that 90's Rogue out first.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:46 pm 
willing to display nerd-rage meltdown for custom subnic

tanglevine wrote:
and on that note, I was at a local Target and Wal-Mart this morning. The nearly 9 month long MU drought might be over. Both stores were jammed with the Kraven/Beast/Beta Ray Bill and She-Hul/Kang/ Scarlet Witch waves.

I was lucky and found the lone Professor X and Jubilee at the same Wal-Mart about a week ago. I'm hoping whatever the hold up has been with these figs, that Habro gets it straightened out. If the line is ending, I sure hope they get that 90's Rogue out first.

I'd like to see those floodgates open here. This has been an abysmal year in a mostly toy-rich metropolitan Atlanta area. It's almost as if BBTS is retail...

I don't fail, I just succeed at finding ways that don't work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6082 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348 ... 406  Next