Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
 Post subject: Re: ThunderCats 2011 Toys
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:21 am 
there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident

Super low clearance prices at Amazon now. I picked up Mumm-Ra's Storm Charger for 28 dollars with free shipping and I'll be filling the rest of the holes in my collection next month when I have some more scratch.

"I knew we'd made a mistake the minute I saw that little bologna loaf in the hospital bassinet." - Calvin's Dad.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:59 pm 
Displays Backwards

I found a Storm Charger at Tuesday Morning the other day for only $15. They only had one. They had several Thundercats figures. The other TM I went to had no TCats stuff, though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:10 am 

Gone to Amazon with my Christmas money to fill some holes in my collection. I got the Wave 1 Deluxe 4" Lion-O and Tygra (Lion-O was only $2.25!) and the Wave 2 Transformed Mumm-Ra with small wings. I will be getting the rest of every 4" figure I missed in the next few months.

I REALLY hope that Slithe that was shown at ComicCon makes it to discount stores. I really want it.

"I knew we'd made a mistake the minute I saw that little bologna loaf in the hospital bassinet." - Calvin's Dad.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 am 

Picked up Lion-O with the Magic Stone Shield and Pantro with his robot arms off Amazon. All I need now for a complete 4" collection is the Armor of Omens, Panthro with light-up stand, and God help me, Slithe. C'Mon, Bandai, if you don't send Slithe to discount stores at LEAST make him as a convention exclusive! I am willing to pay high eBay prices if it means I get him.

Now to start collecting the Thundercats Kubricks. I CANNOT say goodbye to this line.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:53 pm 
Wonderdog

Big Lots has the Thundercats for $3.00 and the Thundertank for $10.00!!! Great deal if you missed out on them the first time around...

Webslinger

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30