Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 222  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:53 pm 
Resin

Made a stop at Target today to pick up my last paycheck from my seasonal job and made a stop in the toy aisle. I found this Archer and Horse for the Castle series. I'm actually thinking of using him as a Green Arrow figure for my son's Imaginext collection since it would be really close. I didn't even know this was coming out and it didn't look to be a Target exclusive so this may start popping up in other stores. I knew this was pretty new because when I purchased it the price wasn't even in the system yet. Sorry for not so great pic, I took this with my camera phone just so I could get it posted. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm 
Knows his stuff

The_Joker13 wrote:
Made a stop at Target today to pick up my last paycheck from my seasonal job and made a stop in the toy aisle. I found this Archer and Horse for the Castle series. I'm actually thinking of using him as a Green Arrow figure for my son's Imaginext collection since it would be really close. I didn't even know this was coming out and it didn't look to be a Target exclusive so this may start popping up in other stores. I knew this was pretty new because when I purchased it the price wasn't even in the system yet. Sorry for not so great pic, I took this with my camera phone just so I could get it posted. :roll:

That definitely would be an awesome figure for a custom Green Arrow!! Going to have to keep an eye out for that one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:01 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Ws on the look out for some of the new Ooze turtles and came across a new yellow raptor that they tried really hard to make look like the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus.

Will put up some pictures later wasn't in the system yet, of course they put out the new stuff after Christmas wonderful strategy there.

Cold always be a Medieval Green Latern custom.

Updated with images very nice looking and much better than the atv I think.

The guy has a ton of detail gloves and all kinds of carbon fiber looking details.

The button makes the 2 arms go forward smaller versions of the Stegosaurus weapons hard to press without holding the seat though, hard to balance but the pack stays on great.

Just compared him to the old raptor, though it was a re-use of most of the mold, but it's not the new one has textured skin, different tale, body, head, it's odd but fantastic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:48 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Anyone know where I can get the new SUPERMAN/WW and HARLEY/JOKER for regular cost, ebay has them at double the price. I love the figures, but I dont care to pay double. Ive checked online and they arent being sold thru FP...yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

I bit the bullet and just got my son's Harley and Joker through Amazon before christmas.
Keep checking the FP store..I check once a day to see if Supes/WW will show up, if not, then Amazon it will be....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:53 am 
Knows his stuff

Klik wrote:
Anyone know where I can get the new SUPERMAN/WW and HARLEY/JOKER for regular cost, ebay has them at double the price. I love the figures, but I dont care to pay double. Ive checked online and they arent being sold thru FP...yet.

I bought a set for myself when they first went up at FP.com and wish I had ordered more. Would like a set for my son and also a second set to open for myself. I check all of the retail stores and have never seen them on shelves. Ebay prices are ridiculous!

I called FP.com a few days ago to ask on the status of these figures. I had the product ID's of each set from my previous invoice with them and sadly the rep looked it up and said it appears they are no longer in their system. She said they were probably something discontinued!! I find that hard to believe, but I'm not holding my breath on finding another set anytime soon! :(

I'm sure they will turn up eventually. I can't believe they would've been so limited in production. Good luck finding them in the meantime... if anyone finds a good source for them please post!

Rick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:09 pm 
Cold-cast

The Killer Croc, Aquaman and Hawkman/Flash sets were hard to find at one time. But I see those everywhere now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 pm 
ABS

yea, but people said the same thing about the Atrocitus Heroworld figure.

good luck with that now

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 pm 
Knows his stuff

Super Shaft wrote:
The Killer Croc, Aquaman and Hawkman/Flash sets were hard to find at one time. But I see those everywhere now.

Here in Virginia I never saw Croc or Aquaman on shelves in any store...EVER!! Kohls, Walmart, Target, Toysrus, etc, etc. I frequent them all and have never seen them in stores. Hawkman and Flash were seen quite often in Target though but have been gone for a long time.
I've also never seen Cyborg in a store here!!! :(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:29 pm 
Resin

rickwj324 wrote:
Super Shaft wrote:

Here in Virginia I never saw Croc or Aquaman on shelves in any store...EVER!! Kohls, Walmart, Target, Toysrus, etc, etc. I frequent them all and have never seen them in stores. Hawkman and Flash were seen quite often in Target though but have been gone for a long time.

Cyborg is currently part of the Gotham City Collection exclusive to Toys R Us, until FP releases him another way, hopefully. :roll:

As for Aquaman, I have only seen him on shelves at TRU. Croc I have seen at Target, Walmart and on a few occassions TRU.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 pm 
ABS

I havent seen Cyborg yet.

I picked up Hawkman/Flash today at Walmart. They also had aquaman. But I have to space my purchases out,or the wife bugs out.

Just need cyborg and wonder woman.

We still have catwoman motorcycles and clayfaces and Killer Crocs all around here.

so if someone is having issues finding them. Let me know, and I can pick up and ship whatever anyone needs.

Cory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 am 
Cold-cast

rickwj324 wrote:
Super Shaft wrote:

If you need any let me know, I can pick some up for you for cost plus shipping.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:57 am 
Resin

Im in Germany......and have NOT seen Aquaman or Cyborg but my kids got me Aquaman for Christmas !

How much is Cyborg ?

Davis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 am 
5th Horseman

Wow. I must have crazy luck with this line. My TRU in Burbank, had quite a few Cyborgs. I feel like whenever I see something on this thread is out, I go over there and it's sitting waiting for me. Cyborg, Commissioner Gordon, Gotham Jail. The only thing I have not seen on shelves is Aquaman, or the new two packs with Harley and WW. So glad I got them off the FP site. I do hope we get an invisible jet for her at some point though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 am 
Knows his stuff

Super Shaft wrote:
If you need any let me know, I can pick some up for you for cost plus shipping.

Awesome! Thanks for the offer, but I've managed to pick up everything I've needed. I managed to get Aquaman, WW/Supes, and Harley/Joker through FP.com. The only one I've ever had to pay a crazy price for was Croc about a year ago on ebay. To this day I've never seen him at retail. I managed to get him recently (for my son) and Cyborg through FAO.com.

If I get lucky enough to find Harley and Wonder Woman packs locally I plan to grab a couple of extras to help you guys out for retail price + shipping.
--Rick

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3321 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 222  Next