Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Fisher-Price DC Superfriends HeroWorld
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 pm 
ABS

Well, Target had the other figures in the line on clearance. (Great price right now for the Bat-copter. $20 )

Fred Meyers (Kroegers), had the figures on sale two weeks ago, and this week also has them on clearance.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 am 
ABS

Hey guys,

Kmart.com has the Hawkman figure, the Flash figure & the Batman with motor bike figure available for sale.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:01 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

... but buyer beware.
Kmart.com is notorious for not filling the order with the merchandise purchased.

You might be adding a Hero World Hawkman to your cart but when you receive the box, it could be any figure from Hero World whatsoever and Kmart.com doesn't see anything wrong with that.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:37 am 
Knows his stuff

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
... but buyer beware.
Kmart.com is notorious for not filling the order with the merchandise purchased.

You might be adding a Hero World Hawkman to your cart but when you receive the box, it could be any figure from Hero World whatsoever and Kmart.com doesn't see anything wrong with that.

Yep.. back when I was looking for the Imaginext Batwing it was gone from all stores and I found it listed on kmart.com. I ordered it with a ship-to-store pickup and when I went to pick it up it was the small Batmobile with the grabber-claw on the front of it. I was p.o.'d having driven down there only to find it was the wrong item! :evil:

As much as I dislike that store, I did walk in there the other day and found the Hero World Hawkman on the shelf. No sign of Flash though... This is in Virginia.

Rick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

Im probably cant pick them up this week as I say this-- but I have seen mulitple Hawkmen and Flashes at local Meijers stores.. If people still need them next week I can check...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 am 
Tis' but a pup

got the skinny on the new robin figure and why its pic was pulled.i sent fp an email about it and this was the responce.the heroworld robin was set to be released with the aquaman wave hitting stores now but with the high interest in the new comtech figures robin is being redesigned to fit into this format and should see a release in the late spring.the target picture was of the original prototype and this version will not be released.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:49 am 
Variant Head

You mean the Comm figures on clearance at Target and not selling anywhere else lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:29 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Every store in my area except for walmart has already taken the peg and shelf space that Hero World used to occupy and has allocated it to other brands/lines.

Every. Single. Store.

Glad I got the Aquaman figure from Amazon.
Now just to luck into an Atrocitus find and I can call it a day.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:03 pm 
shirtless hugger

DC Super Friends Voice Comm Hero World Batwing

By now everybody has seen this in the stores of the Fisher-Price catalog as it’s been out for awhile. I’ve thought it was cool since I first saw it, but waited until it went on sale to pick one up. As toys go, this one is really cool and well worth the price and worth the wait.

The Batwing is part of the Voice Comm Hero World series of interactive figures and vehicles. There are Batman, Green Lantern, Superman and The Joker Voice Comm Hero World figures so far and you’ll need a Voice Comm figure for the Batwing. Voice Comm figures not only interact with each other, Batman interacts with the “computer voice” of the Batwing.

Push the button on the top of the Batwing, button on Batman’s chest or simply pickup and move the Batwing and it will activate voice and engine sounds and a Bat Signal shaped light on the front.

There is a place in back for a Co-Pilot right above the Cargo Net that is spring loaded and can be launched by pressing a button on the side.

The Rotors have spinning blades and rotate 360 degrees similar to other VTOL aircraft like the Osprey.

The Voice Comm figures have two holes in their backs and there are two pins in the cockpit seat which is how the figure connects to the vehicle. The pins in the seat do slide back into the seat so you can use non Voice Comm figures in the Batwing

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:23 am 
Tis' but a pup

hey guys look what i just picked up on ebay.hero world sinestro
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Imaginext-Super-Friends-DC-Green-Lantern-Kilowog-Kyle-Rayner-Sinestro-Figure-Set-/00/s/NDUwWDcwMA==/z/eHgAAMXQBwlRMJ4g/$(KGrHqZ,!rgFElJtNUV-BRMJ4f1!YQ~~60_3.JPG

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:27 am 
ABS

VERY NICE!!!

and for $20 delivered

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:38 am 
Tis' but a pup

well i guess i can call this line a day but did find the robin on ebay so it feels complete to me now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13