Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 260  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm 
Knows his stuff

@to_count.. thanks for the pics and confirmation on the scale! I was looking to order a playmobil set that comes with bow/arrow/bag accessories to use for Green Arrow. Just wasn't sure how they would look. I'm definitely going to look at them in Toys R Us next time I go. I've never had an interest in playmobil stuff and have always walked past them when I went to TRU.

Thank you sir!! :D

Rick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:24 pm 
Cold-cast

rickwj324 wrote:
@to_count.. thanks for the pics and confirmation on the scale! I was looking to order a playmobil set that comes with bow/arrow/bag accessories to use for Green Arrow. Just wasn't sure how they would look. I'm definitely going to look at them in Toys R Us next time I go. I've never had an interest in playmobil stuff and have always walked past them when I went to TRU.

Thank you sir!! :D

Rick

The Playmobil accessories do work well with Imaginext and SHS. I have used a couple pieces with Imaginext. I have really been looking at the Secret Agents playset but just can't pull the trigger on it because of the price. I think it would make a great addition for a villain hideout.
Here is a link to it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003AQBWK8/?ta ... 6w54wibq_b

I also like some of the police vehicles and playsets as well, but again price point has me at a distance on these sets.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm 
Knows his stuff

[quote="The_Joker13The Playmobil accessories do work well with Imaginext and SHS. I have used a couple pieces with Imaginext. I have really been looking at the Secret Agents playset but just can't pull the trigger on it because of the price. I think it would make a great addition for a villain hideout..[/quote]

Holy Cow!! I had no idea they made things like that!! That is freakin' sweet!! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 pm 
Still ahead of Mudd

For Aquaman- Playmobil has a set with a Giant clam that works great.(picked it up a Tuesday Morning)..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 am 
ABS

Although it said available 1/17 prior, the Mr. Freeze Headquarters on the FP site is available now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Superman/Wonder Woman & Joker/Harley sets are back on fisherprice.com, but not for sale.

The sets are not for sale yet but at least they are back on (as they were taken down before). This may indicate that the sets will start shipping to retail stores soon or will soon be available online again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:16 pm 
Knows his stuff

Battastic wrote:
Superman/Wonder Woman & Joker/Harley sets are back on fisherprice.com, but not for sale.

The sets are not for sale yet but at least they are back on (as they were taken down before). This may indicate that the sets will start shipping to retail stores soon or will soon be available online again.

Hopefully that is a good sign of them popping back up online! I'm still kicking myself for not ordering more when they were there initially (need an extra set to open and 1 for my son). I've been close to buying a set on ebay but just have a hard time spending almost $40 for the two instead of $7 each!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

rickwj324 wrote:
Do any of you guys know if the Playmobil figure accessories are in scale with the Imaginext toys? I've never really looked at the Playmobil line before, but I'm thinking some of their accessories may work for customizing. I intend to compare them next time I'm in TRU, but if anyone has any first hand experience with them, I'd love to hear their opinions on it.

Rick

It's funny you asked that, Rick. I picked up some Playmobil sets on sale a few weeks ago, and have been meaning to post a pic:

stewbacca wrote:
For Aquaman- Playmobil has a set with a Giant clam that works great.(picked it up a Tuesday Morning)..

That Playmobil clam looks really cool. I think there's also a giant crab in that line too...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm 
Knows his stuff

@Great_Krypton --Thanks for the pics!! Those pieces definitely fit well with the world of Aquaman!! Thanks for sharing! --Rick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:05 pm 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Just found new Castle Imaginext at WalMart. The Green Archer and a red knight with a small dragon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 pm 
PVC

Hi gang.. I don't post often (but lurk weekly).. Just wanted to say thanks to all of the regulars that contribute to this thread! This is the best single resource for me and my son to stay up on DC Imaginext News.

Any thoughts on whether Toy Fair will have some new stuff?.. or do we already know what is coming new this year? I was hoping February could have some new vehicles and/or sets announced (like the new WW with an invisible jet). Thanks for any info that you all may have.

Bats

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:16 pm 
Cold-cast

Just wanted to share a pic of my newest custom.

Black Mask

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 pm 
Cold-cast

The_Joker13 wrote:
Just wanted to share a pic of my newest custom.

Black Mask

WOW.......what body did you use, this is GREAT !!!

Davis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:39 pm 
Cold-cast

Thank you...I used the body from Imaginext Two-Face and the head from Super Hero Squad Red Skull.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:07 am 
Cold-cast

The_Joker13 wrote:
Thank you...I used the body from Imaginext Two-Face and the head from Super Hero Squad Red Skull.

How do you connect the heads......I have tried many of times to separte Imaginext figures and :x !!

Thanks for the help !
Davis

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 260  Next