Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Man of Steel Movie Masters Thread
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

What are the chances that Col. Hardy is Lex Luthor? It seems odd for this military character to get a figure. Is this like the John Blake/Robin mislead?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:11 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Well that sucks... Lois in 3 3/4" scale but not Movie Masters scale?...

Also, is that "S" shield in the back of the package the stand?... If so those things are freakin' huge!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 am 
Variant Head

Zim wrote:
Magog wrote:

There will be some deluxe figures according to the package.

The deluxe figures are the the movie masters figures, there will be more according to the package but as i forgot to mention there are 6 figures. 8 if you count the wally and kmart exclusives. No CnC but include figure stands.

The 6 figures are:

Superman
Zod
Jor'el
Colonel Hardy
Tor-an
Faora

There is also another 5 pk 3.75"

Battle of Smallville: Superman, General Zod, Colonel Hardy, Tor-An, Lois

Thanks for sharing the info. I was hoping for more figures (specially a 6 inch Lois), maybe we get a SDCC exclusive. Anyway, I bought the 3 figures the seller had (Jor-El is gone by now). He already sent the box to my US address.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 am 
declined to be a vampire

Thundergod31 wrote:
I took theleap and ordered all 3. Surprised to see them from a US seller. Hope its legit.

You just dropped 75+ on 3 figures?

Wow.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:29 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

I bought Zod and Jor-El myself... screw Superman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

The shipping date on my order has now changed from Arriving by April 5th, to between May 10 and May 15. Now I am upset the only reason I ordered is because the delivery date they displayed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 am 
Still ahead of Mudd

Thundergod31 wrote:
The shipping date on my order has now changed from Arriving by April 5th, to between May 10 and May 15. Now I am upset the only reason I ordered is because the delivery date they displayed.

If you really want to fight it-- that kind of stuff can get you your money back through ebay-- hes being a deceitful seller-- especially if he stated in hand..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

He now has a caption up that states there is a street date of May 1. I am debating as to whether I want to email him and cancel the order or just keep it, the cost of the figs is probably less than what I would pay in gas hunting these things.

My excitement got me this time. I have 9 year old son and we are dying to get our hands on these things. So I bit. That Friday delivery date got me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 am 
Variant Head

Thundergod31 wrote:
He now has a caption up that states there is a street date of May 1. I am debating as to whether I want to email him and cancel the order or just keep it, the cost of the figs is probably less than what I would pay in gas hunting these things.

My excitement got me this time. I have 9 year old son and we are dying to get our hands on these things. So I bit. That Friday delivery date got me.

Mattel catering to the resellers these days has become annoying. With the Dark Knight Rises there was a Ebay seller clearly breaking the street date by a week he was getting insane money for peg warmers. IF Walmart,Target and TRU knew I am sure they would not be happy. But I am sure you can convince to guy to send them to you now just email him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

As it turns out I don't need to send the email. Things appear to be progressing as origanally intended. I hope.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 am 
Variant Head

I bought the 3 figures, and he already posted it in the mail.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Magog wrote:
I was hoping for more figures (specially a 6 inch Lois), maybe we get a SDCC exclusive.

Looking back at the Dark Knight movies and the exclusives we got, they were of… BATMAN! Who do you think we'll get for Man of Steel? :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 am 
Variant Head

Wildcard wrote:
Magog wrote:
I was hoping for more figures (specially a 6 inch Lois), maybe we get a SDCC exclusive.

Looking back at the Dark Knight movies and the exclusives we got, they were of… BATMAN! Who do you think we'll get for Man of Steel? :wink:

Sad, but true :?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 am 
Disney is not his cup of tea

The rule on eBay is, a pre-order NEEDS to be shipping by 30 days... so that the remaining 15 you can file a claim if something goes wrong. You have 45 days to complete a transaction before eBay says "You get your money back" sometimes sooner it's all case by case. Anyway, if he says he is shipping 1 day over 30 then that transaction can be null and void as he has violated eBay policy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 am 
Daniel Pickett

PBateman wrote:
Mattel catering to the resellers these days has become annoying. With the Dark Knight Rises there was a Ebay seller clearly breaking the street date by a week he was getting insane money for peg warmers. IF Walmart,Target and TRU knew I am sure they would not be happy. But I am sure you can convince to guy to send them to you now just email him.

It's not Mattel that creates those street dates. It's Warner Brothers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next