Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 221  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

The toy fair pic shows Supes' cape/cloak thingy inside the chamber instead of on the figure, but, Zod's cloak and the swords (?!?!? :? ) are absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 am 
Tis' but a pup

Also, here are some others I had not seen in detail.

The reverse side of the two-face plane. The batman, is that a working grappling hook (anyone know?). And a crazy bi-plane.

Hmm image stopped working?
http://s12.postimg.org/xizm6m6mk/batcol.jpg

Last edited by jojomanzo on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 am 
Tis' but a pup

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
The toy fair pic shows Supes' cape/cloak thingy inside the chamber instead of on the figure, but, Zod's cloak and the swords (?!?!? :? ) are absent

Ah, I see it in there now. Nice. I wonder if the crystal will do anything when it is inserted into its holder.

Also of note, not sure if this was linked here before, but here is a checklist, and more importantly a quick guide to help pick the right people and parts to make some customs!

Download PDF here: http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/Image ... -22379.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 am 
Resin

SWEET..............thank you !!!

I've been looking for something like this :D

D's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

It's Aquaman as you may remember him or perhaps not? Imaginext's Aquaman versus the Roboshark set, takes a classic concept and gives it a modern update. But is Aquaman worth having in this pocket sized rendition?

Plus what sort of demonic beast is this robot shark? Does he have lasers on his head? Will Aquaman live to fight another day?

The answers to this and more! Read on in our full review! Infinite Hollywood: Imaginext Aquaman versus the Roboshark Review

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 am 
PVC

Meazil wrote:
A toy website in the uk has the superman set out in may 31st

Also they have a wizard tower for release July 5

http://www.smythstoys.com/Imaginext-!WCAT118-cat.aspx

Smyths? Sounds British. I wonder how these dates and those prices relate to America? I hope we get the Wizard's Tower. I could add that to playtime. Since they are still selling the ambulance and yellow sub it seems UK and US may be on different supply schedules. That yellow sub has already been repainted as a Penguin accessory state side. I still want the yellow one though.

I want Zod, but won't rush out for the fortress playset. Are the swords swords or other crystals for the fortress? The handcuffs do look like a robe but would make a fun accessory. Perhaps my sparse police force needs a decent set of full body cuffs to help them hold onto the badguys.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:52 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

Fisher Price website has the new Superman Playset listed, however at this time it is not yet available for purchase. Looks like I will be monitoring the site now for availability. :roll:

Here is the link.
http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brand ... ucts/73141

I have to admit I don't think that the $25 price is that bad.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm 

Just an FYI....Toys R Us website now has the Imaginext Monsters Inc. products available.

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp ... 4&view=all

I have not decided if I am going to pick up this line yet, so far I have avoided the Spongebob, Cars and Battle Arena Imaginext products, I just can't seem to pull the trigger on these.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

I agree with you on the sponge bob, toystory, cars and I won't get the monsters inc. But the battle arena is awesome. Im can't wait forvthe new line. I usually buy a toy a week for my boy yet we run out of options. So we bought all of the playskool marvel hero's. But imaginext hots the Disney right's I bet they get the marvel rights soon. I know legos has rights to both dc and marvel.

Post subject: Imaginext Pirate Sub
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:28 pm 
PVC

I've not seen this before in the Imaginext Line. It says it is an online exclusive---although the Pirate & Whale says the same thing.
I don't know why a pirate would have a sub. However, I do think this would fight an Aquaman nicely.
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st= ... &pid=71187
… a world of action and excitement where you decide what happens next! This time, it’s a world of Pirates battling skeletons on the high seas. Whatever world you travel to, it’s a whole new adventure every time you play! Includes Pirate Sub with claw arm, treasure chest, trident, figure and helmet.

Curiosity & Discovery
• Turn a figure on the disk to rotate the claw…then pull back to grab the treasure chest. Or slide the side hatch open for storage. Kids will discover their actions make things happen!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm 
PVC

The_Joker13 wrote:
Just an FYI....Toys R Us website now has the Imaginext Monsters Inc. products available.

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp ... 4&view=all

I have not decided if I am going to pick up this line yet, so far I have avoided the Spongebob, Cars and Battle Arena Imaginext products, I just can't seem to pull the trigger on these.

I want the van and four armed guy. He reminds me of a certain technological bee keeper villian set from the Marvel Universe. I'll take A.I.M. at him.

I refuse to buy or need Cars by ImagiNext. I would pick up Spongebob on Clearance but it is a low priority. There are other toys that need to be bought first.

Battle Arena has some cool toys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:52 pm 
Brand Manager

The_Joker13 wrote:
Fisher Price website has the new Superman Playset listed, however at this time it is not yet available for purchase. Looks like I will be monitoring the site now for availability. :roll:

Here is the link.
http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brand ... ucts/73141

I have to admit I don't think that the $25 price is that bad.

Looks cool!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:13 am 
shirtless hugger

Quote:
I don't know why a pirate would have a sub. However, I do think this would fight an Aquaman nicely.

That's a very cool sub. I can't get a good look at the figure, but I think it might be an interesting base for an Ocean Master custom.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 am 

Just wanted to post the link to my customs in the Custom Craziness category. I went and posted pics of my Imaginext customs. As always comments and suggestions are always welcome.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25324

I'm trying to decide what my next custom is going to be.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:20 pm 
Wonderdog

The Superman/Wonder Woman and Joker/Harley 2 packs are up for sale on Fisher-Price.com again, I got mine ordered today!!!

Webslinger
"Just trying to rebuild my collection that was stolen"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 221  Next