Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: SDCC Barbie Catwoman
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:47 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Here's another head-scratcher for you guys... '66-styled Barbie Catwoman. Wasn't this supposed to be at retail?... Doesn't seem to be any different from the one we've seen...

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/201 ... /#catwoman

There are still listings for the Catwoman and Batman shown at Toy Fair at BBTS and EE so what's going on?... What's different about this one?...

Daniel, can you find out what makes this one different or if the retail version has been scrapped?

Post subject: Re: SDCC Barbie Catwoman
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:29 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

They are probably just making it available at the convention in the same way they have previously sold retail items at the comic-con store. I'm sure a lot of people have not heard these things were going to be produced.

Post subject: Re: SDCC Barbie Catwoman
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:18 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

Wildcard wrote:
They are probably just making it available at the convention in the same way they have previously sold retail items at the comic-con store. I'm sure a lot of people have not heard these things were going to be produced.

The thing I find odd is that I don't remember them announcing any retail-available product with the exclusives before. The question has been answered, though, over in the Matty forums...

MC_EvilSkeletor wrote:
It is being sold at SDCC. It is not an SDCC exclusive. Any other order or pre-orders you have with other sites will not be cancelled as a result of it being sold at Comic Con.