Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 256  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm 
Cold-cast

In case anyone is interested in the new Monster's University line from Imaginext, we got them in stock at the TRU that I work at. However, they have a hold sticker on them until May 10th, which is when we can actually put them out on the floor. I can say though that I have already seen one of the sets out on shelves.
From what I have seen the only item from that line that even catches my interest in the slightest is the van for the CDA, otherwise this line is going to be a pass for me.

Last edited by The_Joker13 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:47 pm 
Wonderdog

I tried to upload the pic I have for the Imaginext Wonder Woman and her Invisible Jet but not having any luck and it's a JPEG pic too, don't understand why it won't let me post it... I don't have any trouble on the MattyCollector.com site with JPEG formats... :(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 pm 
Knows his stuff

Webslinger wrote:
I tried to upload the pic I have for the Imaginext Wonder Woman and her Invisible Jet but not having any luck and it's a JPEG pic too, don't understand why it won't let me post it... I don't have any trouble on the MattyCollector.com site with JPEG formats... :(

Webslinger... is this a new release you are referring to or a custom? I haven't seen any news about a jet being released yet for WW. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:57 pm 
Wonderdog

I wouldn't call it a custom, it's the Mr. Freeze jet... all I did was remove the stickers and it is pretty much done. It's about as close as we're gonna get to it anytime soon, I just thought people might want to see what it looks like. It looks pretty good light blue and the silver kinda helps it along if you've seen the Mr. Freeze jet. I wouldn't want them to release it completely clear... I don't think that is what us fans would want.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:01 pm 
Collector Inspector

I did the same thing and am slowly removing the paint on the wings so it's all clear. Watch Mattel release a proper invisible jet the MINUTE I'm finished.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 pm 
Knows his stuff

Webslinger wrote:
I wouldn't call it a custom, it's the Mr. Freeze jet... all I did was remove the stickers and it is pretty much done. It's about as close as we're gonna get to it anytime soon, I just thought people might want to see what it looks like. It looks pretty good light blue and the silver kinda helps it along if you've seen the Mr. Freeze jet. I wouldn't want them to release it completely clear... I don't think that is what us fans would want.

ahhh.. gotcha! That's a cool idea.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:13 pm 
Wonderdog

I'm sure Imaginext will release a WW jet... the same jet that we have all seen before. Now that I think of it that would make for an awesome "Supermobile"!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:19 pm 
Knows his stuff

Webslinger wrote:
I'm sure Imaginext will release a WW jet... the same jet that we have all seen before. Now that I think of it that would make for an awesome "Supermobile"!!!!

Funny you mention that... there's a very good chance you may be seeing a custom supermobile and a lex-soar 7 on here very soon!! :wink:

Rick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:34 pm 
Wonderdog

:mrgreen:

Post subject: Another Woman!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:30 pm 
PVC

Amazon.com has pre-order listings for the ImagiNext Monster 2-3 figure sets. They're released May 10th apparently.

Luckily, Monsters Inc is going to include some women in the lineup.
Sorority Pack!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:00 pm 
Cold-cast

Wanted to share my newest custom with everyone......

HAMMERHEAD / KINGPIN / HYDRO-MAN / RED GHOST (w/Mikhlo & Igor)
(I was unable to find an Orangutan [for Peotor] the same size as SHS figures.....so, still searching !!)

....if you have time, please leave comments

thanks

D's
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25078

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:45 am 
Knows his stuff

Cool customs Davis! Out of all my Imaginext 'custom-fodder' I couldn't think of a thing to make w/ the Penguin! Nice Kingpin! :mrgreen:

-Rick

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:29 am 
Knows his stuff

Hi All... anyone up for playing a little game in the Imaginext thread? There will be prizes involved!! :wink:

So.. if you've seen my customs, you saw the custom Robin I did complete w/ the two-toned black&yellow cape. It always bugged me having these Robins with no capes! When I made the cape I bought enough materials/supplies to make several. I gave one to Davis (to_count) and also sold a complete Robin on ebay. I have an extra cape or two at the house right now and thought I would give one away on here. So here's the deal..... If anyone here would like to have a cape to put on their Robin, all you have to do is answer the question below! The FIRST person to answer the question correctly wins! Once we have the winner, I will just PM them and they can send me their shipping address (must be in the USA). I'll ship the cape out next week! It'll ship in a standard sized envelope, so it will only cost me the price of stamp!! NOTE: The winner will have to remove the head of their Robin in order to put the cape on. It's a simple "heat and pop". I can email you the exact steps to take to do that! It's very simple to do but I take no responsibility for any damage if done improperly!!

Ok... For those that are still interested... here's the question:

Q) Name 4 boys and 2 girls that have assumed the role of ROBIN.

That's it! The answer must be complete (total of 4 boys and 2 girls). Partial answers won't count. To keep from flooding the board, IF you already see someone has posted the answers and you know they are right...don't keep posting them! I'm sending the cape out to the FIRST person that posts correctly. I may do some others later if this one goes well!! :D

**Davis... I'm excluding you from this contest since you already have one!! Don't worry though...I'm still going to send you that other cape you are needing real soon!! :wink:

Here's a couple of pics of the cape (Robin figure not included):

Good Luck!! --Rick

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:44 am 
shirtless hugger

Dick Grayson
Jason Todd
Tim Drake
Damian Wayne

Carrie Kelley
Stephanie Brown

Do I win?

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:49 am 
Knows his stuff

Bryan Long wrote:
Dick Grayson
Jason Todd
Tim Drake
Damian Wayne

Carrie Kelley
Stephanie Brown

Do I win?

Wow...that didn't take long!! Yes.. you are the winner sir! I'll PM you in a moment!! Congrats!! 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 256  Next