Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 251  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:04 pm 
shirtless hugger

Yay for me!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:15 pm 
Resin

Great customs Davis, love the Kingpin. I agree with Rick, I too have been trying to figure out what to do with a Penguin body that I have. What did you use to build up the neck though?

Of course I miss out on your contest Rick...ugh...I got to get my hands on one of those Robin capes, they look great!

I still got a few customs in progress on my workbench, just been having difficulty finding the time to work on them. I'm still working on a Poison Ivy, but lately I have turned my attention to another project...I think I found a way to make a Hugo Strange. I also have a couple other projects in various stages of construction... :roll: ugh I need to do a better job of prioritizing these projects :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:45 pm 
Cold-cast

THANKS guys.............I wanted to make The Kingpin and had other customizers figures (pic) to ref from. I really didnt like their version but know that they had a good idea.

I wanted to use The Penguin's body because the only other LARGE belly would be The Blob......and I have other plans for him

Joker, I used putty to build up The Kingpins neck.......it HELPED alot. I wanted to due Hugo Strange also, cant wait to see how you do him !!!

D's

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:04 am 
Resin

I finally set aside some time to finish my Dr Hugo Strange custom.

Dr Hugo Strange

Obi Wan Kenobi (Body, arms and legs)
Big Show WWE Rumbler (Head)
Doc Ock (Hands)

I also posted this in the custom thread as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:29 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Found Superman/Wonder Woman and Joker/Harley packs at Target today. W of each on the pegs along with 6 or so Aquamans and some more Hawkman/Flash packs.

Happy Hunting for those that haven't found them yet.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 pm 
Knows his stuff

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
Found Superman/Wonder Woman and Joker/Harley packs at Target today. W of each on the pegs along with 6 or so Aquamans and some more Hawkman/Flash packs.

That's awesome news! I've never seen them in stores! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:22 pm 
Mint on Card

I just spotted them today too at Target as well.

Successful transactions with: Funtime3, Vancleef9000, Clark Kent, ivelostr2, Tuning4k, and Shellhead. Special Thanks to Stewbacca and Jim Abell. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 am 
PVC

rickwj324 wrote:
bnjmnrlyr wrote:

That's awesome news! I've never seen them in stores! :mrgreen:

They seem to be more and more readily available which is good. I'm really happy with my Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn. It is fortunate that they packaged a new Joker instead of recycling I suppose.

I picked up a Gotham City at a consignment shop for $9.99. It is missing Batman, Joker, and the accessories but is otherwise clean and functional. Cool set. I also know I can head to Mattel's site and pick up the accessories to round out this set if I need them. While I don't need yet another Joker, the Bruce Wayne would be cool to have on hand.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:22 pm 
Resin

rickwj324 posted a while back about a Bat-Signal he had picked up. I actually found a couple today at Barnes and Noble. I had to add it to our Imaginext collection. I would have picked this up sooner had I know that the size was pretty good to use with Imaginext. Thanks for the info on this Rick. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:14 pm 
Knows his stuff

The_Joker13 wrote:
rickwj324 posted a while back about a Bat-Signal he had picked up. I actually found a couple today at Barnes and Noble. I had to add it to our Imaginext collection. I would have picked this up sooner had I know that the size was pretty good to use with Imaginext. Thanks for the info on this Rick. :D

Hey Joker! Glad I could help! That is really a nice little device (especially for the price)! :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:36 am 
Knows his stuff

I was just in a local Target here in VA and saw 1 each of Harley/Joker, WW/Supes, and Aquaman. First time I've ever seen any of them at retail. Good news for those that don't already have them!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:56 am 
Tis' but a pup

New Batcave and Lex with Suit for pre-order:

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st= ... &pid=74544

http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brand ... ucts/73140

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:28 pm 
Resin

That's awesome!!! I actually passed on the Batcave though, I mean seriously do we need a third (fourth if you count the Batman Playset) Batcave? :roll: I am actually going to wait until I can see it in the store to see if it is really worth dropping about $40 on.

I did place my order for the Superman Playset and the Lex Luthor Mechanical Suit. FP must have added that Lex figure today since I was actually going to place an order this morning for the Superman set but decided to wait...good thing I did.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:30 pm 
Cold-cast

SWEET find jojomanzo............the wife let me have my allowance early for the Lex Robot

Come on June 13th !!!

D's

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:22 am 
Knows his stuff

Thanks for the tip! Just ordered the Luthor and also Supe's Fortress of Solitude! I'll pick up the new Batcave eventually.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 251  Next