Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Will SDCC Mattel items be on matty collector?
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:40 pm 
declined to be a vampire

Sorry if this has been asked, but I'll probably want that Movie Masters Zod/Superman.

Thanks.

I have over 50 + trades with the following: j1h15233, Joe G, ElvisBatman, Riddler2403, 20Silence, Sweeney, Batsonthebrain, Wildcard, Lance, The Question, Thebigzakbowski, MrJasonTodd, Grimace404, Boots Baily , brenticles, Darknight30, Kcbstuff, Funtime

Post subject: Re: Will SDCC Mattel items be on matty collector?
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:21 pm 
3 3/4"

They will be I think a week after SDCC

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:56 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Seems like the Hot Wheels and Monster High offerings will be the only exclusive items not sold on Matty after the show (really hoping that changes for Monster High...).

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:12 am 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

I never understood that mentality. I mean, Hasbro has no qualms about selling their My Little Ponies and other non-Star Wars/Joe/Transformers on HasbroToyShop after the con. Mattel is Hot Wheels and Hot Wheels is Mattel. If you're going to offer SDCC stuff online, make it possible to get it all from one place...MattyCollector! As a potential buyer and a fan of these sorts, I don't give a lick about 'this dept. or that dept. or team'. If you go the extra mile to offer them online, make it everything.

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:11 am 
Loose, Missing Package

Howard the Duck wrote:
I never understood that mentality. I mean, Hasbro has no qualms about selling their My Little Ponies and other non-Star Wars/Joe/Transformers on HasbroToyShop after the con. Mattel is Hot Wheels and Hot Wheels is Mattel. If you're going to offer SDCC stuff online, make it possible to get it all from one place...MattyCollector! As a potential buyer and a fan of these sorts, I don't give a lick about 'this dept. or that dept. or team'. If you go the extra mile to offer them online, make it everything.

I think that the deal is that the Hot Wheels stuff gets sold on the Hot Wheel collector site instead of Matty. Monster High has been there the last three years so unless they have other plans to sell it online I'm hoping that it's just an omission on the part of the copywriter.