Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 222  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:00 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

to_count wrote:
SuperFred wrote:
to_count: how do you make your custom figures so...custom? For instance, the flames on the flamey-girl (sorry, I don't know her name), and the head of Hawkgirl? (I was looking for a Hawkgirl head myself.) Also the translucent look on the flamey-girl, how'd you do that?

Hawkgirl, I cut off the helmet of the ImagiNext Hawkman and glued them to Catwoman's head.......then used putty to fill in the rest.

I'm glad you liked them.......my daughter wanted more female figures to play with (lol)

Putty? What kind/brand exactly?
Does it self-adhese or do you glue it on?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:41 am 
PVC

BigRedMachine17 wrote:

I took a quick picture of the figures this morning but did not have a chance to upload it. I believe they were $6.96. They also had the new Batcave, Superman Fortress, and Lex with the Armor Suit.

I have yet to see these at all. Thanks for sharing images! These look great. Can't wait to find a set for myself. My local shops don't have them yet but I will keep looking. I do love the hunt. It's nice to see the prey every once in a while to keep me stalking. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 am 
Resin

SuperFred wrote:
Putty? What kind/brand exactly?
Does it self-adhese or do you glue it on?

Well.....I live in Germany and I go to my local art store, so I'm not sure if this is available in the states. Its called KERAplast 400G (Lightweight)...it says on the package "air-drying ceramic modeling clay white-lightweight), its about $10-12 for a good size amount.

Sometimes I use glue because I don't want to wait for it to dry. :lol:

D's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:39 am 
Resin

BigRedMachine17 wrote:

I took a quick picture of the figures this morning but did not have a chance to upload it. I believe they were $6.96. They also had the new Batcave, Superman Fortress, and Lex with the Armor Suit.

That's a good price......but my wife came home and dropped the VACATION trip on me. Time to save !!!

D's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:41 am 
Resin

martian MILFhunter wrote:
@to_count I bought them at 6flags so the were a couple bucks over priced. I would sell them to you for the price on the tag. I believe they were both 10.99. U just pay the shipping.

Sorry but the family and I are going to take a little trip......there goes my eBay fun !!!

D's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

to_count wrote:
I've been working on a Batgirl also (cant show pic yet, waiting on a part in the mail......sorry) but I would suggest that you find a different head and then use just the cape. You could paint the NEW head the way that you would like/need it......for example

paint the mask on

or

just use a head from a different style figure (Young Justice Cheshire's head)

hope that helps......

D's

Thanks. They're awesome. It looks like you made the Hawkgirl using the Catwoman figure. How did you create the head/helmet/mask etc? Thanks,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 pm 
Resin

...........It looks like you made the Hawkgirl using the Catwoman figure. How did you create the head/helmet/mask etc? Thanks,

Thank you......I really wanted to have Hawkgirl in our collection, plus my daughter asked !!

Your right about Catwoman, then I cut off the helmet of the ImagiNext Hawkman and glued them to Catwoman's head.......then used putty to fill in the rest.

(found the putty that I use on the web......http://www.citystationery.co/index.php? ... Itemid=203)

D's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:36 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

Just picked up the Superman Lex Luthor and Bizarro packs today at the Walmart in Hammond, IN. They had them on a Man of Steel endcap with the Lex Armor Exosuit (already got it from FP website). The figure packs were only $6.97 each plus tax.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:13 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Finally after 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets, and a 1 TRU I finally found Bizarro and supes/Lex sets. Was at the last Walmart I went to (which sucks bc I had to break my Walmart boycott). They too were on an end cap but not one facing perpendicular to the aisle. It was one that went into the aisle and I almost missed the figures all together. They were blended in with a lot of different types of toys so really easy to miss unlike the Monsters Inc display. Just happy I got them. Thanks to those who gave the info.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:35 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Also picked up a Croc and Cyborg if anyone is interested.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:41 pm 
PVC

american idle wrote:

yes, I am interested on both.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:07 pm 
Tis' but a pup

talosman wrote:
american idle wrote:

yes, I am interested on both.

Email me draggingmind@yahoo.com

Post subject: hopeful signs
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm 
PVC

My local TRU has finally stocked the Fortress and new Batcave. That is a good sign. Unfortunately they do not yet have the smaller figure packs of Bizarro or Lex Luthor. I'm hopeful that the big items will soon lead to new figures for my collection.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Actually I found sups fortress, lex w/suit, black sups w/lex, and bizzarro at 3 different walmarts. I found the new batcave at tru. Now I'm just waiting for the wonder woman w/jet and black manta and javelin target exclusives. The website says they should be in stores already but I have not come across any in store nor on eBay. Hopefully they come out soon.

Also I seen an older imaginext pack of jungle animals with a big gorilla. I think I could use him for grood. He is pretty big though but flash needs a villain for his self too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:46 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

Oh and I just realized that my Roman general from the battle arena looks like ares except for the color.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 222  Next