Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 247  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:28 pm 
ABS

haha. missed it again. thanks for the heads up though

being west coast sucks sometimes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:30 pm 
Knows his stuff

Superpowers1980 wrote:
I missed it, I am a little annoyed though. I think there is a portion of collectors who only buy these items to scalp or just because they think its a hot item.

There is a huge chunk of people out there buying these for profit. People like that have always pi$$ed me off with action figures, but its even worse with these toys as they are meant to be for pre-schoolers to play with, not be scalped! That guy trying to sell one for 100 bucks is a #$@/× in my book, but the only thing u can do is be patient and u will most likely find what u are looking for. This line for the most part is pretty easy to collect.

When u can't find it locally u can always reach out to others on places like this. I have made friends with a few members here and am always willing to help them out and I know they will do the same.

Be patient and I'm sure walmart will post again or u will find them locally very soon.

Rick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:06 pm 
Wonderdog

I always wait and I find what I'm looking for eventually. That "gotta have it" mentality does nobody any good, besides if I don't find it in the stores fisher-Price.com usually has what I'm looking for... that's how I got my Joker/Harley 2 pack when everyone else was running all over searching for it I ordered it online.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 am 
Cold-cast

Morning everyone.....I was unable to sleep last night and figured I would finish up my custom that I started a wk ago.

Here is:

COUNT VERTIGO

(hope you guys like him)

D's

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:33 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Has anyone seen spaceman Neil or Bones in Target yet? Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:55 pm 
shirtless hugger

I found new 52 Flash and the properly colored Aquaman at Target here last night.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:01 pm 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

to_count wrote:
Morning everyone.....I was unable to sleep last night and figured I would finish up my custom that I started a wk ago.

Here is:

COUNT VERTIGO

(hope you guys like him)

D's

Great job as always to_count. Flash definitely needs another villain and the count is always a good one. I'm actually kind of jealous. I've been so busy at work this month that my son and I haven't had any time to create anyone new. My son did remind me that I still hadn't posted the last figure we made so before I forget again here's Dex Star.

I've got to get ready for work so I'll try to post a better picture when I can.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:23 pm 
Knows his stuff

Here's an updated list of figures made so far. I believe this is all of the figures made to date, including variants. Please let me know if I'm missing anything. I have the entire line now, still sealed in their original boxes, but I have picked up extras of every figure to display them loose on my pc desk. Here's a pic of them:

**There are 2 Batman figures with slight paint variants that aren't shown here as I do not have them loose (yet), only carded. They are:
Image Image

Hope this helps those that may be looking for a list of figures! I'm still working on a complete catalog of toys made and will hopefully have them online soon as a comprehensive guide!!

Rick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:24 pm 
Knows his stuff

Nice Customs D and Larry! That Dex-starr is on my to-do list! :D

@Mrinvincible: Both of those figures have been at my Targets for a very long time. They are also available on Fisher Price's website.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:44 pm 

Very usefull photo record. Is the Bane the black light venom Bane or the regular Bane? That is a photo missing. Bane under the black light. Thanks for the update on the neil and bonez. My targets must be a bit of crap, maybe a whole lot of crap. I was hoping to avoid FP due to the price. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 pm 
Knows his stuff

Mrinvincible wrote:
Very usefull photo record. Is the Bane the black light venom Bane or the regular Bane? That is a photo missing. Bane under the black light. Thanks for the update on the neil and bonez. My targets must be a bit of crap, maybe a whole lot of crap. I was hoping to avoid FP due to the price. Thanks.

That's the same Bane. The 'glow paint' can only be seen in the black light.

Rick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:09 am 

Pretty good sale on the superman playset
http://www.amazon.com/Imaginext-Super-F ... =imaginext

and the Rescue City if your heroes need a city to defend
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-X766 ... =imaginext

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:12 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

Thanks for the heads up on the Superman playset. Superman now has a good stable of villains to fight. My son and daughter both love these toys.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 am 
Fugitive Dust

rickwj324 wrote:
Superpowers1980 wrote:
I missed it, I am a little annoyed though. I think there is a portion of collectors who only buy these items to scalp or just because they think its a hot item.

There is a huge chunk of people out there buying these for profit. People like that have always pi$$ed me off with action figures, but its even worse with these toys as they are meant to be for pre-schoolers to play with, not be scalped! That guy trying to sell one for 100 bucks is a #$@/× in my book, but the only thing u can do is be patient and u will most likely find what u are looking for. This line for the most part is pretty easy to collect.

When u can't find it locally u can always reach out to others on places like this. I have made friends with a few members here and am always willing to help them out and I know they will do the same.

Be patient and I'm sure walmart will post again or u will find them locally very soon.

Rick

Thanks Rick, its just sooooo annoying. I just can't get around the rationale, this is a preschool item that a niche' group of collectors are into, there is no reason it should be sold out online. I frequent a lot of collector shops and online places and it isn't as widespread a hobby so there are just insane scalpers trying to make a buck. I just hink scalper mentality is a loser mentality, this is just low even for them...hahaha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 pm 
Knows his stuff

Deckard wrote:
Pretty good sale on the superman playset
http://www.amazon.com/Imaginext-Super-F ... =imaginext

and the Rescue City if your heroes need a city to defend
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-X766 ... =imaginext

Thx Deckard.. awesome prices!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 247  Next