Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 ... 444  Next
 Post subject: Re: The ImagiNext Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 am 
You hear that? We're using CODE names...

I wouldn't have caught any of the vintage references if any of you hadn't pointed them out.

So cool!

I'm loving this line more and more.

...But still no Supergirl...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:25 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

X-Ray Man is a great addition but they'd better not forget X-Ray Woman (or the space guy with yellow eyes and claw hands)!

miguelvaldezlopez wrote:
...But still no Supergirl...

She's on the way. Still don't know how but they posted a pic with a Supergirl figure on Instagram some time back. Daniel had it as a front page story that day...

March 27th...

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/did- ... rl-figure/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:39 pm 

Jim_Abell wrote:
She's on the way. Still don't know how but they posted a pic with a Supergirl figure on Instagram some time back. Daniel had it as a front page story that day.

You're right! I saw it.

But still where is she?!? ;-)

(more Superman family would be appreciated: Ursa/Faora, Mister Mxyzptlk, Parasite, Livewire, Red/Blue Supermans?, Lobo!, etc.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:56 pm 

More Aquaman figures. Cool variant.

https://fisher-price.mattel.com/shop/en ... orse-fmx72

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:45 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

VCN wrote:
Kheper, what state are you in?

Very cool find. That centaur is fantastic.

California. Found a fresh box of series 8 at the same store, just a few days before series 11 magically appeared there. I think they had the most recent DC blind bags, too (series 4?).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:29 am 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

Getting caught up on some thoughts....

Loving the new series 11. So glad the centaurs back legs are detachable. It just makes for more display and play options. LOVE the retro call outs. Those M.U.S.C.L.E. figures are a great surprise.

The new Seahorse is awesome. Love the angry head. The new Aquaman paint is ok, but nothing of real interest to me.

I’m wondering how much of an impact the closing of TRU is havInk on figures being released. The multipacks were TRU exclusive so anyone that was slated to come out in those needs to be reformatted and redistributed to a new vendor. Some of these other items, that seem like a surprise, might’ve already been in the works for places like Amazon, Walmart, Target so their release isn’t impacted as much. I truly hope NOTHING gets lost in th meantime.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:59 am 
Resin

bnjmnrlyr wrote:
Getting caught up on some thoughts....

I’m wondering how much of an impact the closing of TRU is havInk on figures being released. The multipacks were TRU exclusive so anyone that was slated to come out in those needs to be reformatted and redistributed to a new vendor. Some of these other items, that seem like a surprise, might’ve already been in the works for places like Amazon, Walmart, Target so their release isn’t impacted as much. I truly hope NOTHING gets lost in th meantime.

I felt like Mattel hasn’t release any toys this year. Never seen any new Justice Leage Action 4.5” ( from Flash to Swamp Thing, Lobo) and 6” clayface wave in any stores.

And Amazon jacking up prices on Mattel’s imaginext and JLA if available/instock (not via 3rd party seller).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:46 pm 
Shudders at the Thought of Swamp-Crotch Chafing

I would have to agree with you. Mattel is really falling behind at retail, and they were barely keeping up before.
I am just now (literally yesterday) seeing the Clayface wave in stores for the first time.

Imaginext is a mixed bag, but lately has been more of a surprise find then a planned purchase. Hopefully things will shake out and settle down by fall/Q3 and DC figures will hit with more regularity.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:09 pm 
Loose, Missing Package

I have a feeling that stalking places like Big Lots, Ollies, Tuesday Morning and the like over the next few months is going to be the way to find those "missing" TRU items.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:52 pm 
3 3/4"

Quote:
California. Found a fresh box of series 8 at the same store, just a few days before series 11 magically appeared there. I think they had the most recent DC blind bags, too (series 4?).
Chrimeny.. CALIFORNIA is a big place, don't be SO GUARDED and just list the city/store. These aren't Funko Pops.

BTW.. the homage to Adventure People, and Masters of the Universe with characters that are literally them, to other characters and playsets, that closely invoke various characters has been going on for a few years now. Many of the past blind-bag assortments have other Adventure People in them as well. .. The More You Know.. :)

Regards

Geoff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:14 am 
Dog Squeezer

geoffdude wrote:
BTW.. the homage to Adventure People, and Masters of the Universe with characters that are literally them, to other characters and playsets, that closely invoke various characters has been going on for a few years now. Many of the past blind-bag assortments have other Adventure People in them as well. .. The More You Know.. :)

Regards

Geoff

Really? what Masters of the Universe figures have been made? I am curious and would like to hunt them down.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:47 am 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

geoffdude wrote:
Quote:
Chrimeny.. CALIFORNIA is a big place, don't be SO GUARDED and just list the city/store. These aren't Funko Pops.

Regards

Geoff

They never asked what store, they just asked what state I'm in. So I told them. If somebody wants to drive really out of their way, far from any major metropolitan area, you can find them here: https://goo.gl/maps/rW9NuFxmMER2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 am 
Wonderdog

How is the Aquaman Atlantis the same price as Wayne Manor ($49.99)?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:36 pm 
Tis' but a pup

Ummmm... guys? :shock:

(Not my pic. Found this on another forum...)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:14 am 
Dog Squeezer

I am really liking this new wave, Supergirl looks awesome!!! FINALLY RIGHT?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438 ... 444  Next