Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 pm 
Cold-cast

is everyone over here dc baised?
i thought everybody collected legends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:50 pm 
Super Amigo Fantastico!

987 scott wrote:

I love Marvel & DC equally. :)

Peace,

Chip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:56 pm 
Cold-cast

this board is a livewire for dc stuff,i havent seen alot of different dc fig websites but this one is really good up to date and friendly peeps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:00 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

987 scott wrote:

I'm DC, but I'm starting to get more into Marvel. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:28 pm 
Bob Vila

Marvel Legends dominates the market so much, I think all us DC guys just ended up gathering here. But I also buy ML, and encourage more talk about it here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:01 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

CRAP! :evil: :cry: I just got a Bishop figure for the BAF so I could make Apocalypse, and the sockets are SO stiff. I was extremely careful when hooking up the Wolverine leg, and as soon as it went on, the ball socket on the Bishop piece just snapped right off! :shock: :cry:

After looking, I see the peg that connects the pelvis to the joint, and that's a tiny piece of plastic. Pretty cheap and right now I'm fumed. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried calling Toy Biz for about an hour, but all I get is a busy signal. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:54 am 
Bob Vila

John Jones wrote:
CRAP! :evil: :cry: I just got a Bishop figure for the BAF so I could make Apocalypse, and the sockets are SO stiff. I was extremely careful when hooking up the Wolverine leg, and as soon as it went on, the ball socket on the Bishop piece just snapped right off! :shock: :cry:

After looking, I see the peg that connects the pelvis to the joint, and that's a tiny piece of plastic. Pretty cheap and right now I'm fumed. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried calling Toy Biz for about an hour, but all I get is a busy signal. :evil:

A friend of mine had a similar problem. I don't remember what exactly it was, but I know a major piece snapped on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:34 pm 
proverbial old fart

John Jones wrote:

I bought a set and mailed to my grandson in Washington state. Anyway one of the "coils" was missing when he got it and built it. I emailed ToyBiz explaining that it was for my grandson. About 6 weeks later the part arrived in the mail!

I never got a response. The part just showed up.

try sending them an email and see what happens.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:38 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Ok then, thanks Glenn. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:06 pm 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Ah well, ToyBiz said that they no longer produce ML so... no replacement, refund, nada. :( So now I gotta go blow another $5 at a comic shop to get a new Poccy hip.

Anyhow... Another question from the grasshopper. :P

Does the Giant Man series Ant-man come with a mini version of himself? I'm trying to put together an Avengers group, but I think I want to get the small versions of Wasp and Antman instead of the larger ones. :)

Also, why does Wasp have wings from the Modok wave? I thought they only showed up when she shrinks? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:08 pm 
Cold-cast

antman does not include small version of himself.series six hawkeye has an arrow that antman is sitting on though.
not sure about your wasp question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:23 pm 
Daniel Pickett

John Jones wrote:
Does the Giant Man series Ant-man come with a mini version of himself? I'm trying to put together an Avengers group, but I think I want to get the small versions of Wasp and Antman instead of the larger ones. :)

No, but the Giant Man chase figure from wave...3? 4? 5? I can't remember off the top of my head, he comes with the small Wasp and Antman, whih are repainted version of the ones that came with the 5" Avengers boxed set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:58 pm 
Hangin' with the big boys

If you want to try and fix Apocy's waist, try my repair guide as it works with all of the 'ball joint' pieces on shoulders and hips:

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotom ... pair1.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:08 pm 
5th Horseman

Are you guys going to be buying the Legendary Heroes Line from Marvel Toys this summer???

I've been getting more excited lately thinking of new Toy Biz er....Marvel Toys figures of some of my favorite comics' characters of the nineties; it should be a great ride.

I'm just hoping you guys are not limited to Marvel/DC....

(Time for bigger shelves)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:39 pm 
proverbial old fart

As my meager allowance permits, I buy any and everything that catches my fancy. Simpsons, Shrek, DCD, Batman, JLU, Marvel Legends, Hot Wheels, Ben10... And on and on.

I'll certainly be picking up some of the line.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next