Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:21 pm 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Boy Wonder...

THANK YOU for Gorilla Grodd! :D

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:23 pm 
Prototype

Howard the Duck wrote:
Boy Wonder...

THANK YOU for Gorilla Grodd! :D

Oh, yes. God Bless You Boy Wonder and Mattel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm 
Damage Control

Hey Boy Wonder, any news on whether or not Mattel would sell directly or do a collectors club?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:41 pm 
ABS

BW, I went to 4 Targets, 2 Walmarts, and a TRU this weekend and the newest figs that I could find outside of the Trinity pack was a Zatanna pack. It was even bleaker for the singles. You're killing us with these case ratios. I've been trying to give Mattel my $$$ for 4 months now to no avail. I've had to resort to paying $15 for The Shade off Ebay so I don't totally miss out on him like i did Vigilante.

... good job on Grodd though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:21 pm 
PVC

TRISTAN wrote:
Hey Boy Wonder, any news on whether or not Mattel would sell directly or do a collectors club?

Great question! Is there any chance of this, or is it a pipe dream? I haven't had a new JLU figure on my shelf in almost 8 months, so I'd jump at the chance to actually purchase one, club or no club. (But a club would be cool!) Thanks for listening Boy Wonder! (Assuming you're still out there...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:22 pm 
Hi guys, infrequent poster. I'm in the California bay area and haven't seen any new JLU product at my Targets or Wal-marts for months!! Are these toys even shipping? My kids saw the toyfare pics and they're dying for some of those figs, particularly Hawkman, Shayera, and Mr. Miracle!!
Is there any info regarding these? Is ebay my only hope?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:12 pm 
'The Barf' does not annoy him

Hello there, killbot...

The three figures you listed are not out at retail just yet. They are all scheduled for upcoming three-packs, probably later this year.

And don't give up hope on finding new JLU. Why today, I just found the Shining Knight and repainted green Lex Luthor singles at Target. Those are very, very new.

Good luck!

'...because the minute a little girl is trampled by 100 teenage girls trying to get to Justin Beiber at the Tea Cups, you will be wondering why the hell we make poor Justin Beiber stand in a 30 minute line and create an unsafe atmosphere.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:41 am 
My heart is of low-durometer PVC

Just a couple Qs:
Orion and Miracle come with their father, Darkseid, in the 3pak, correct?
Any chance of getting Lightray thrown in (again) for those like me who may have missed him, it seems? singled?

If 3pak Vig gets to keep his sidearm, then WHY the #$%^&* did 3pak Green Arrow NOT get his BOW????

What is the status of the 'missing' Ray/Shayera 3pak? any chance of those two being re-issued into another 3pak (Shayera/Carter/Paran Dul?) or singled?

any more THEME 3paks coming like JSA? more Secret Society?

and I noticed on an online site that Trinity was heavy packed 3/1/1/1 ratio. Any reason that can't be weighted to 2 and allow the other 3 to be weighted 1 heavier (rotating the extra in 3 case ratios = 6xTrinity, 4xOthers), or a balanced 2x each 3pak.

Six packs: does it HAVE to be Trinity+3? I can see the Grodd set as "Brave and Bold" themed with Flash and GL as two of the heroes, or even Flash Rogues themed to finish off the six.

If Mattel still has the Hasbro molds from the B/STAS and their own NBA series, is there any reason why they can't use the molds for:
Harley Quinn - "Wild Cards" was on this week and I didn't see much difference between BTAS and JL. why not a HQ/J/Bat 3pak?

Two-Face - ok, Harvey wasn't in JLU (except for a JLord cameo), BUT no reason why we can't get a business suit Luthor/Bruce/Clark using that body mold (and another chance to custom Q!)

Lois Lane - do I really need to ask? she made NUMEROUS appearances on the show!! More than Waller! And what's this rumor about UNMASKED Bats, Flash and Clark?

CatWoman - just the body to add another F body into circulation with WW, HG, Canary/Zatanna, and the HG modified "F standard" (Katma, Dr Light, etc).

Have YOU taken The Julius Marx Karaoke Challenge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:28 pm 
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo

updated the top post a bit, I'm sure they'll be tons more of info to edit after ToyFare & Toy Fair. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:49 am 
wears suits so fine they make Sinatra look like a hobo

hey Chip, git off yer lazy keister and update this. :wink: