Home Forum Columns Galleries Archives About

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 121  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:18 pm 
Joint Unfreezer

What are the chances of you guys revisiting previous DCSH figures that ,to put it lightly, were not up to par with most figures from this line and improving[I mostly mean articulation wise]. Alot of fans want a bigger Doomsday,same sculpt just bigger is it possible? What is the likely hood of this happening?
Also added articulation to Bane[specifically straightening out his legs],and Croc would that be something you could do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:25 pm 
Joint Unfreezer

Will we get a Cheetah in the JLU line? She's WAY overdue!

Will Wonder Woman be a part of the new SuperFriends line?

Will we ever see a Wonder Woman in the DCSH 6" line? An articulated WW would be sooo sweet!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:06 am 
Former King of Posts

JLU:
Can you work with WB/DC to get the colors on the figures more like they are on the show? I'm not talking about small details, but overall colors.
Booster Gold being black and gold instead of blue and yellow is one thing.
Having Rocket Red and Lightray be gray where they are supposed to be white is aweful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:49 pm 
3 3/4"

JLU question

is there any cahnce we could see a box set of the Justice Guild?or even 2 3 packs?Im sure they would be popular and would require minimal tooling.a store exclusive of these would be great.

thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:03 pm 
Factory Worker

Any chance of

a) Azrael being re-released (and not as a variant?)

b) case ratios improving sligthly

c) Playsets for the DCSH line?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:49 am 
Damn you, Autocorrect!

Regarding JLU:

Not so much a question as ideas:

Hero/villan themed four packs: take the big guns and surround them with three of their villans that appeared on the show.

Flash (ORIGINAL SCULPT) with Capt Cold, Trickster, Capt. Boomerang

Superman (ORIGINAL SCULPT)with Desaad, Steppenwolf and Granny Goodness

Batman(ORIGINAL SCULPT)with Clayface, Firefly & Clock King

a retailer exclusive (or online exclusive) of the Question,Captain Marvel,Capt. Atom and Blue Beetle

A Six pack of the ORIGINAL SCULPTS of Bats, Flash, Supes, WW, MM & an updated(bald) GL

a BTNA with correct colors of Batgirl, Nightwing & Robin with plastic (rubber?) capes

a new size of figure 7-8" for larger (taller) figures such as Giganta,Atom Smasher,Stripes, Annihlator & Longshadow so they could fit in a six pack. 7-8" vs 10"....Smaller size=Less plastic= cheaper production costs

A SUPER Deluxe figure of SolarFlare/Brimstone (Big guy from "Joining Forces") with light up action

Last edited by grtwhitecustoms on Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:19 am 
Prototype

Could you throw in a few TNBA villains that weren't on the show in the JLU line, such as Riddler, Scarecrow, Croc and Mad Hatter?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:57 pm 
HEY! New guy! GET HIM!

in regards to the dc superheroes line.
since dc will not give you a broader license,could you make a couple of first time figures?as of now every figure that you have made has had a figure sometime in the past.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:29 pm 
3 3/4"

DCSH question

does Superboy remain a problem or are we going to see him soon?also are the Eradicator,90s Supergirl and a new sculpt Robin planned?

are costume variations on Steel and Azrael possible?both have had several good looks outside their initial costumes that would be great figures

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:37 am 
ABS

I understand how DCSH does not have the license for the entire DCU, but I'd like to post the customs of a fellow dc poster

http://wjohnston4.photosite.com/

Maybe if the right people see these, maybe the ball will get rolling faster on this. I know, wishful thinking...but what can I say? 4 Horsemen are awesome and so are the DC Superheroes...all of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:58 pm 
Brand Manager

What about a store exclusive (or fan-club exclusive to be sold only thru actionfigureinsider.com) Ultimen 5-pack? Using Amazo type body to the guys and Vixen type body for Shifter, new painting and 5 new heads.

Is there any possibility? That would be awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:09 am 
my tummy itches

Can we get any ballpark schedule of when we can expect items to start showing up in stores, like the Blue Devil assortment, the Barda 3-pack? and the Grodd 6-pack?

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:00 am 
"You can set your clock to his haircut"

Regarding JLU:

I noticed that the figures that went to Dollar General were a sucess (basing that on the fact that it seems that every store only got one shipment of each the 3-packs and singles and most stores that I've been to have sold out). Are there plans to ship more of these figures or other older waves through Dollar General or similar stores (Family Dollar, Big Lots, Fred's, etc...)???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:17 pm 
Killer Moth Fanatic

With the Stargirl/Parasite and Volcana 3packs being so hard to find, will these 3packs be re-released like you have done in the past with certain 3packs that were also considered hard to find like Aquaman/Dr Light or the Etrigan 3packs ? Will Stargirl, Parasite, or Volcana possibly be released as singles ?

You have already stated that the JLU line will not have any vehicles or playsets. Is there any chance of more playset/carry cases like the blue watchtower one that was released ? Possibly one of the metrotower or the Hall of Doom ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:14 am 
5th Horseman

My question is in regard to the news BoyWonder delivered and DCSH.

Since it was said product flow was "very difficult" in 2007, does this jeopardize 2008 and the plans made with the "new entertainment"???

I sure hope not. I've seen things move well, until the glut of movie lines this summer.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 121  Next