Your favorite characters from the hit HBO® dramas Game of Thrones® and True Blood® have already been immortalized as Pop! Vinyl figures – and now it’s time for the dedicated staff at Pied Piper to have their moment in the spotlight. Funko and HBO Global Licensing® are excited to release a new line of Silicon Valley Pop! Vinyl Figures, which are available now, ahead of the Emmy®-winning comedy series’ highly anticipated season 4 premiere.
The Emmy®-winning and Golden Globe®-nominated series Silicon Valley takes a comic look at the modern-day epicenter of the high-tech gold rush, where the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success.
The Funko Pop! Vinyl series include some of the most popular characters from the show, each standing 3.75” tall and presented in a window display box. The figures are Ages 17+.
Silicon Valley® Pop! Vinyl Series
- Richard Hendricks, founder of the buzzy start-up Pied Piper
- Erlich Bachman, owner of the Hacker Hostel that serves as Pied Piper’s headquarters
- Dinesh Chugtai, a code writer at Pied Piper who often finds himself sparring with Gilfoyle
- Bertram Gilfoyle, a systems architect at Pied Piper who often finds himself sparring with Dinesh
- Jared Dunn, head of business development at Pied Piper
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- April 2019 
- March 2019 
- February 2019 
- January 2019 
- December 2018 
- November 2018 
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- View complete archive...