New line of articulated action figures available now exclusively at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide
LYNNWOOD, WA – February 11, 2014– Funko is excited to announce a new line of highly articulated action figures celebrating some of pop culture’s biggest franchises. The hit HBO® series Game of Thrones® will be the first license released in the Legacy Collection, which is currently available exclusively in Barnes & Noble stores nationwide in time for the Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season DVD release on February 18. It will follow at additional retail partners on March 4.
The first wave of the Game of Thrones Legacy Collection introduces some of the series’ most popular characters. Each action figure will feature 20+ points of articulation and its own removable accessories.
Game of Thrones Legacy Collection
· Jon Snow-The Jon Snow Legacy Action Figure is a 6” tall highly articulated action figure. The figure features Jon Snow’s sword, Longclaw, as an accessory. Ages 17+.
· Daenerys Targaryen- The Daenerys Targaryen Legacy Action Figure is a 6” tall highly articulated action figure. The figure features Daenerys‘s dragon, Drogon, as an accessory. Ages 17+.
· The Hound- The Hound is a 6.5” tall highly articulated action figure which features two swords and a helmet as accessories. Ages 17+.
· The Tyrion Lannister Legacy Action Figure is a 6” tall highly articulated action figure that includes an axe and a necklace as accessories. Ages 17+.
· White Walker- The White Walker Legacy Action Figure is a 6.5” tall highly articulated action figure. The figure features a spear as an accessory. Ages 17+.
· Ned Stark-The Ned Stark Legacy Action Figure is a 6” tall highly articulated action figure that comes with a sword as an accessory.Ages 17+.
Funko products are available nationwide at Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Toys R Us, Hot Topic, Target, Walmart, 7-Eleven, specialty toy retailers, and online at the HBO Shop (www.store.hbo.com) and www.amazon.com. Additional figures in the Game of Thrones Legacy Collection are expected to launch in Fall 2014.
Funko is a pop culture licensed-focused toy company located in Lynnwood, WA. Funko prides itself on being purveyors of all things pop culture. Funko has licenses with over 150 television shows, movies, and video game and pop culture titles. For more information, visit www.funko.com.
About HBO Global Licensing:
HBO Global Licensing officially licenses the HBO® brand for the development and merchandising of innovative product lines inspired by the network’s award-winning programming. With products created around classic series like the The Sopranos® and to current hits like True Blood® and Game of Thrones®, items include fashion apparel, jewelry, digital and CD soundtracks, games, books as well as exclusive, premium collections in partnership with upscale, designer brands. Merchandise can be purchased in retail stores nationwide, at http://store.hbo.com, and at the groundbreaking HBO retail hub, the HBO Shop®, located at 42nd and 6th Avenue in New York City. HBO Global Licensing products are also sold internationally across Europe, Asia and Australia.
3 Comments »
Leave a Comment
- July 2014 
- June 2014 
- May 2014 
- April 2014 
- March 2014 
- February 2014 
- January 2014 
- December 2013 
- November 2013 
- October 2013 
- September 2013 
- August 2013 
- July 2013 
- June 2013 
- May 2013 
- View complete archive...