Jason and I got to hang out last week outside of the podcast when we took out lady friends to a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game. As you have heard from previous episodes that we know less about sports than…. anyone. But we went and ate, drank and were merry. But really everything up to this past weekend was just killing time waiting for the Avengers to open.
This past week was legendary for geeks. We had the Marvel Marathon at several theaters on Thursday leading into the Friday opening on Friday, Star Wars Day (May the 4th) on Friday and then Free Comic Book Day on Saturday. It truly is a great time to be a geek!
I’m going to warn you up front that this episode gets a bit heated in place. It’s not like we are coming to blows, there’s just a bit more rousing debates than past episodes… mostly brought about by Jason’s crazy opinions. So pull up a chair and pick a side.
In this episode we discuss:
- The ball game this past week brings to mind the similarities between Fantasy Sports Leagues … and Dungeons and Dragon
- Jason lets loose with his real thoughts on Star Wars Day.
- Avengers- Where and when are each of us seeing it.
- We are both blown away by the new Dark Knight Rises trailer.
- We continue to give shout outs to folks that gave us reviews on iTunes. This week it’s Cantina Dan and Snickertown.
- Daniel is completely hooked on the app – Draw Something.
- Spoilers! Jason fill you in on the latest Star Trek 2 rumors.
- Mattel’s list of 2012 Comic Con exclusives.
- The debate over having accessories coming with figures if they can’t hold them.
- Daniel is excited for the renewal of Fringe for one more season. Jason has some cockamamie ideas about the show.
- All that and much MORE!
You can listen to it here or on iTunes.
- September 2016 
- August 2016 
- July 2016 
- June 2016 
- May 2016 
- April 2016 
- March 2016 
- February 2016 
- January 2016 
- December 2015 
- November 2015 
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- View complete archive...