Happy Monday everyone! We hope all you dad’s out there had a great Father’sDay yesterday! Of course we will discuss Ridley Scott’s ‘Prometheus’ as it was one of our most anticipated films of the summer. Did we dig it? Did it leave us cold? We well cover that at the end of the show in case anyone hasn’t had a chance to see the film yet. You can listen to the episode in peace and know that any potential spoilers will be contained at the end… if we can get Jason not to jump in and discuss it ahead of time!
In this episode we cover:
- Daniel is excited that ‘Falling Skies’ returned to TNT yesterday.
- Jason is excited for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
- Daniel brings in the Portal gun from NECA.
- We got another five star iTunes review.
- Hasbro’s SDCC exclusive Marvel Universe Helicarier.
- Steve Sandsweet’s “Rancho Obiwan” museum.
- Update on the Walmart Challenge.
- Will the Avengers movie get re-released later this year with 30 more minutes of footage?
- Jason is not a fan of 3-D Movies.
- Return of Geek Magazine.
- Disney’s ‘Wreck-It Ralph‘ coming this fall.
- Sony just announced they are working on a new Tonka Truck film.
- Someone had the bright idea of re-releaseing ‘Independence Day‘ in 3-D.
- And finally we get to our spoiler-filled discussion of ‘Prometheus.’
All that and more in Episode 028 of ‘Geek Shall Inherit.’
And if you get a chance please head over and “subscribe’ to the podcast on iTunes, even if you listen here on the website, it still helps us if you subscribe over there.
Listen to it here or on iTunes.
- April 2019 
- March 2019 
- February 2019 
- January 2019 
- December 2018 
- November 2018 
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- View complete archive...