Happy Monday everyone! We’re back with an all new episode of geeky podcasting goodness and it’s a great one! In this episode we have 3 interviews from the red/black carpet of “Batman Live” and instead of tacking them all on at the end of the episode we play them during the episode and discuss them after. It’s a little something new we are trying, let us know what you think of the change.
This is the episode with the Kevin Smith interview. I get to talk to both Kevin and his podcast partner (and Batman collector) Ralph Garman. They both do a great weekly podcast called “Hollywood Babble-On” that also covers a lot of pop culture. If you ever wished that “Geek Shall Inherit” had a lot of swearing, sex talk and we were drunk and high, then HBO is the podcast for you. It’s a great podcast that creates it’s own memes and Kevin and Ralph have great chemistry together… but I can’t stress this enough – it’s NOT SAFE FOR WORK. They just hit 100 episodes, so congratulations to them!
The week’s episode covers -
- Lego Lord of The Rings coming Oct 30th.
- We discuss the Doctor Who mid-season finale and the first half of the season (SPOILERS!). Also the BBC is producing a “History of Doctor Who special.”
- Daniel talks about the “Batman Live” touring arena show. Check and see if it’s coming to a city near you. It’s fantastic!
- We get interviews from:
- Glee’s Iqbal Theba
- KROQ/Family Guy’s Ralph Garman
- Geek Headmaster and fellow podcaster Kevin Smith (Warning – some NSFW language!)
- David Vonner has left his new role at Jazwares.
- The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series.
- Jason has a few more documentary recommendations: “With Great Power” about Stan Lee and “Special When Lit” about the history and legacy of pinball.
- Harrison Ford looks to have moved onto character roles with “42.”
- We want an Indiana Jones animated series! It’s TIME! Do you hear us George and Steven?!?!
All that and more! All in one episode!
You can listen to the episode here or on iTunes.
- December 2013 
- November 2013 
- October 2013 
- September 2013 
- August 2013 
- July 2013 
- June 2013 
- May 2013 
- April 2013 
- March 2013 
- February 2013 
- January 2013 
- December 2012 
- November 2012 
- October 2012 
- View complete archive...