It only took 70 episodes, but I think we found our catch phrase! Now it’s time to fire up the merchandise machine! Mugs! T-shirts! Mouse Pads! Beanies! Shot Glasses! Custom License Plate Frames! Oh man, the sky is the limit!
Once again we set out to cover the “week in geek” in about an hour and ended up with a little over an hour and a half at no extra charge! There is a lot to discuss from the world of film and the upcoming releases of Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel, then couple all that with a weekend packed with Free Comic Book day and that makes it easy to profess that this episode truly IS full of “Geeky Goodness!” (But don’t worry… it’s not hurting anyone.)
In this episode we discuss:
- – Thor 2 trailer hit this past week.
- – Iron Man 3 already passed Avengers overseas. Weekend opening $195.3 vs $185.1.
- – Daredevil rights back under Marvel Studios.
- – Halle Berry Storm picture from X-Men: DoFP.
- – Michael Shannon reads the Sorority letter. (In NO WAY safe for work!)
- – Hollywood Tests Movie Ticket Sales at Walmart With ‘Man of Steel.’
- – Fake ‘Man of Steel’ opening is released.
- – Universal closing Gibson Amphitheater for “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- – Jason started watching House of Cards on Netflix.
- – Man of Steel Mattel toys leaking early.
- – Zach Braff Kickstarter movie project “Wish I Was Here” (Also Jason sent this link to me today to help solidify his thoughts on this.) PS- It’s funded the $2mil.
- – Free Comic Book day May 4th.
- – NECA Making Batman: Dead End Albino Predator figure.
- – Jason watched ‘Behind the Candelabra‘
You can listen to this episode here or on iTunes!
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- September 2017 
- August 2017 
- July 2017 
- June 2017 
- May 2017 
- April 2017 
- March 2017 
- February 2017 
- January 2017 
- December 2016 
- View complete archive...