Ah Summer! It’s a great time to be a geek. Summer Movies! Summer Conventions! Summer Fashions…. wait? Fashions? That’s not nerdy… unlesss… It’s time to put together your Summer reading list and hit the beach! But make sure you bring your iPods, your laptops and your Zunes so you can still listen to the podcast!
In this episode we discuss:
- Daniel saw How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Malefecent and Jason saw Godzilla.
- Harrison Ford broke his leg on the set of SW Ep VII
- Jason’s Bluray haul: UNIVERSAL MONSTERS box set, ARGO deluxe set, 2 Hitchcock, ALAN PARTRIDGE
- As spoiler free of a discussion of the Game of Thrones season 4 finale as we can put together.
- Falling Skies is back on TNT
- FARGO season 1 was FANTASTIC!!!
- Jason watched the CONSTANTINE pilot
- The return of Danger Mouse
- AFi’s stop-motion ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ NECA trailer by Alex Kropinak.
- Factory Entertainment’s ARCHER Tuxedo action figure for SDCC 2014
- BBP!’s TWILIGHT ZONE color variants for SDCC 2014
- Jason got the Mattel Keaton unmasked Batman and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY talking electronic Star-Lord figure
All that and much more!’
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- March 2015 
- February 2015 
- January 2015 
- December 2014 
- November 2014 
- October 2014 
- September 2014 
- August 2014 
- View complete archive...