As we discuss in this episode we now live in a world with a 12th Doctor, and just yesterday we got word that Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is now the highest grossing film of 2014. So there’s lots of great things happening in the world of geek right now and we are just the two men to talk about it.
Jason was a little under the weather in this episode in case you don’t think he’s his usual peppy self. But there was pop culture to be discussed so he sucked it up and sat down for another brand new hour geek talk.
In this episode we discuss:
- The new Capaldi season of Doctor Who
- Daniel has a new favorite show: Going Deep with David Reese on NatGeo
- The 2015 Mattel MOTUC sub did fund so we will get one more year of Four Horsemen sculpted Masters of The Universe figures!
- Things Daniel has picked up – FTC ReMego Teen Titans, Junk Fed’s Space Madness Astromech, McFarlane’s Walking Dead comic series 3.
- Things Jason has picked up – Walgreens GotG exclusive toys, the two new GotG ‘battlers’ figures, Drax and Ronan, cool new Marvel stamp set at TRU.
- Walgreens exclusive Hasbro Marvel Legends Agent Venom is out now.
- DCUC Doomsday Unleashed is coming from Mattel
- Star Wars Rebels is coming soon and it’s really looking good.
- Adrian Palicki on Agents of SHEILD as Mockingbird
- Movie studios claiming release dates for the next 10 years.
- Charles Lippencott treasure trove on Facebook
- Pierce Bronsnan was approached to play Batman in 1989 film
- Ghostbusters big screen re-release this weekend
- Monty Python DVD release dates for the O2 shows, Nov. 10, 2014
- ‘Phantom Of The Paradise ([Bluray/DVD Combo] [Blu-ray] set
- Jason saw a great documentary, ‘Harry Dean Stanton: Partly Fiction‘
- McCartney and Wings albums, ‘Venus and Mars (Deluxe Book)‘ and ‘WINGS AT THE SPEED OF SOUND ‘ getting deluxe reissues in September
All that and much more in episode 111.
No Comments »
Leave a Comment
- December 2018 
- November 2018 
- October 2018 
- September 2018 
- August 2018 
- July 2018 
- June 2018 
- May 2018 
- April 2018 
- March 2018 
- February 2018 
- January 2018 
- December 2017 
- November 2017 
- October 2017 
- View complete archive...