I hope you are sitting down or at least well rested for this episode, because we cover a LOT of topics in a little over an hour. We start off with an outline for all the latest pop culture and geek stuff from the past week and somehow manage to find our way to discussing Ted Nugent , bad Helen Keller jokes, and even uncovering my darkest secret – My appearance on the classic lip-sync game show “Puttin’ on the Hits.” When I sat down to write this I knew there was no way to list all of the topics we cover in this episode, both on purpose and off on a tangent.
Here’s just a small sampling of the topics we cover in this episode.
- Alex Ross is being honored by his alma matter – the Art Insitute of America.
- Alex and Jason are having some custom Flash Gordon Rocket sleds built… for their figures, not for their living rooms.
- DC Collectibles launches their new on-line store – ShopECEntertainment.com.
- DynamicForces.com is trying to kill Alan Moore by producing a Watchmen toaster.
- The Blade Runner sequel is coming. Are you excited by it… or terrified by the idea?
- Daniel appeared over the weekend in the UCB’s ‘Tournament of Nerds” show.
- What property we we love figures for that maybe 7 other people would be excited about?
- Plaid Stallion/Odean Toys – Brick Mantooth figure.
- S.H. MonterArts announces SDCC12 exclusive Godzilla.
- Queen Bio inching further into develpment.
- Crazy “collector” antics at the Mattel Store.
- The new “Arrow” show on the CW. You can watch the trailer here, and see it before Jason gets around to watching it.
- A collector sending a message to Target.
All that, and believe me when I say – much, MUCH more!
You can listen to the new episode here or on iTunes.
- February 2016 
- January 2016 
- December 2015 
- November 2015 
- October 2015 
- September 2015 
- August 2015 
- July 2015 
- June 2015 
- May 2015 
- April 2015 
- March 2015 
- February 2015 
- January 2015 
- December 2014 
- View complete archive...