Wow. Episode 75. Superman turns 75 years old this year and we just hit 75 episodes. Same thing, right?
We’ve both absorbed the entire new season of Arrested Development on Netflix and we are ready to talk about it. My viewing started about 12:20am on Sunday morning. Jason started on Sunday afternoon of the holiday weekend but has already watched it once all the way thought and started on a second viewing. That’s what the experts now call “binge viewing” whereby you watch hours of back to back episodes or even seasons of a TV show. And for a show as intricate, well written and brilliantly woven together its the perfect program to sit down and enjoy 15 new episodes of Arrested Development. The first new episodes in seven years!
In this episode we discuss:
- – Orphan Black started slow but picked up and was worth watching.
- – Jason saw ‘The Blacklist‘ the James Spader pilot that will be on this Fall.
- – Amazon.com greenlights five new original series.
- – New “Avengers Assemble” on Disney XD this past weekend.
- – Disney Taps ‘Kon-Tiki’ Filmmakers to Direct ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 5’
- – Glenn Close cast in Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ as the head of the Nova Corps.
- – Shane Black looking at “Doc Savage” as his next film.
- – Henry Cavel in talks to be the lead in a Man from U.N.C.L.E. feature film.
- – Evan Peters -Kid from American Horror story cast as Quicksilver in X-men DOFP –AND Joss Wheedon says he’s using Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in Avengers 2. How’s THAT gonna work?
- – The new Kingdom Come fan trailer.
- – Hasbro SDCC exclusive Star Wars Angry Birds set.
- – Hot Wheels has put out a ‘Rockford Files’ car.
All that and more in episode 75!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:15 — 70.1MB)
Posted by Daniel Pickett • 1 Comment