Happy Monday everyone! Welcome back! The stinging disappointment of “Prometheus” still lingers on a bit, but we are still able to rally and move on to discuss the latest in geek news, pop culture and stuff we LOVE! We are in Comic Con countdown mode as the nerd prom or geek burning man is just a few weeks away! There’s a lot of information starting to pour in about the big show and we will be there from when the doors open Wednesday until they kick us out Sunday night! Bet let’s not get ahead of ourselves. There’s still a lot of cool stuff to talk about in the weeks leading up to SDCC 2012.
This week the guys cover -
- Aaron Sorkin’s new HBO show ‘The Newsroom.’
- The new Blu-Ray release of the 1986, Frank Oz directed ‘Little Shop of Horrors‘ with the original, deleted ending – for the first time in color!
- A new music documentary by Julian Temple, called ‘OIL CITY CONFIDENTIAL‘, about UK band Dr. Feelgood.
- WalMart challenge follow up: there MAY have been an element of law breaking with Jason’ mother.
- More new comic con exclusive announcements from N.E.C.A., Kotobukiya and Diamond Comics.
- Daniel announces the 2 comic con panels he is participating in – the AFi: Behind the Plastic panel and the Captain Action panel.
- The Dark Knight Rises has a new trailer.
- New TV shows in development ‘Draw Something‘ and ‘Barbarella.’
- AMC’s ‘THE KILLING‘ season finale.
- This year at Comic Con – The Walking Dead Zombie Escape!
- Ninja Turtles movie delayed to 2014.
- Falling skies “after” show with Wil Wheaton
- Lego Batman2 video game with preorder minifigure.
- The 15th Anniversary of Radiohead’s ‘OK Computer’ album.
- - All that and much more!
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 1:08:46 — 78.7MB)
Posted by Daniel Pickett •  Comments