Justice League:Crisis on Two Earths – Virtual Cards
February 8, 2010

Well, I’ve been hoping this would come.  After the really cool trading card game they did with Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, I was hoping there would be one for the next movie.  And WB/DC Animation did not disappoint.

JL Crisis Facebook App

Here are a few of the cards:

And now it is here.  So join me, Daniel Pickett, Ben Leyer, and some other regulars from AFi in this fun game!

And don’t forget the movie comes out Tuesday, February 23rd.

• bnjmnrlyr says:

Absolutely worth the minimal effort to collect them all. You can log in, trade with friends, check out video clips, and just have fun.

What else do you have to do for the next 5 minutes?

• Brainlock says:

WANT!!!!
    TOYS!!!!
    NOW!!!!!!!!!

I wish. But Mattel already said no. See my earlier blog where I call them on the ‘validity’ of their statement about ‘not having enough time to analyze the sales’ of the Superman/Batman: Public Enemies toys.

FYI Mattel, the problems with the S/B:PE toys were:
      1. Inf Heroes scale multipack price point was too high.
      2. DCUC scale wave 2 took too long to get to stores.
      3. If the DCUC scale looked more like the main DCUC line, it would have had more buyers.

Best way to capitolize on JL:Crisis at this point?
      1. Get the existing versions of the main 6 heroes back in the stores in both the IH and DCUC lines with stickers on the packaging tying them into the movie!

• Bill says:

All I want to know is if there is a card for Evil Aquaman. And if so, what does it look like?

Cards for LOTS of the evil guys. Based upon the distribution of cards compared top the ones of the Superman/Batman: Public Enemies it looks like we will be seeing a ton of evil versions of the good guys, but very few of the actual heroes. The bad guys get the big 5, Mars, JLDetroit, and the Outsiders. The good guys only seem to get the big 5 and Mars. (Mars = Martian Manhunter).

• Christophe says:

LOL. Just realized that this acts as an ACTUAL collectible game and not the usual facebook app. I lost two cards cuz I sent em to people. hahaha. I thought, like a gift app, that once you receive a card you may send it without losing. Not true. haha

• Brainlock says:

I still say “Model Citizen” = Looker.

Not sure who “Olympia” is. Artemis? real Diana? Hippolyta?